Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: the fight at the Turtle on Sunday afternoon

halfhers
    It's a sad day when you can't take your family to Havasu anymore . i only go to Havasu (the channel) with the boys, and I perfer taking my family to Mohave. the bad thing is you wait long in the docks to leave, but you don't get the crazy jerks there

Jyruiz
    One of the many reasons we hang on the south side of Haiv when we are out there on the weekends.

OutCole'd
    One of the many reasons we hang on the south side of Haiv when we are out there on the weekends.
    Totally true. I launch & head South, and never have any problems. I don't go near the Cannel on the weekends, way too crowded for me.

RaceFace
    Yeah, I gave up weekends about 2 years ago. Weekdays are awesome....and much safer for the family.

496mag
    I hope the day never comes when MTV rolls into Lake Mead for Spring Break.
    MTV spring break in Lake Mead will never happen. Thank god its a national park. I was reading about holding special events there and no branding is allowed so there goes all the sponsorship money.
    We saw a fight getting ready to brew in the Naked Turtle cove Saturday night too. I wonder if it was the same group.

J dont tell them soon those dirt bags will be there

SHOTKALLIN
    I hope the day never comes when MTV rolls into Lake Mead for Spring Break.
    Why cant they go screw up sometihing crappy?
    LOL MTV at Lake Perris!

NOTALENT
    Nice!
    First trip of the season there I was with Deano getting drinks. Standing at the bar couple of guys next to us. There was a open chair behind me that I wasnt sitting in. Couple of guys stroll up and ask if he can have his chair back, I simply said have it...im not using it. He responded with, good its my chair...I was like wtf?? We continued to wait for our drinks and him and his buddys start talking to each other. As I listen to them talking about me being some college punk blah blah blah...He asks for his seat again...I was like dude its right there, have at it. His response..your standing in front of it. Not wanting to start something, I told him were waiting for a drinks, you can have your space in a moment. Turn back around and they start talking about he should knock me out blah blah blah...I turn and look at him and his buddys and wait smiling and hoping, they didnt talk when I turned around. We grabbed our drinks and walk away as they still ran there mouths to each other staring me down haha.
    I will never throw the first punch, I may have done something different and pushed the guys limits to throw the punch if I hadnt been with Dean. In the respect for him I let it slide. Theres alot of tuff guys there

Hardly Satisfied
    Nice!
    First trip of the season there I was with Deano getting drinks. Standing at the bar couple of guys next to us. There was a open chair behind me that I wasnt sitting in. Couple of guys stroll up and ask if he can have his chair back, I simply said have it...im not using it. He responded with, good its my chair...I was like wtf?? We continued to wait for our drinks and him and his buddys start talking to each other. As I listen to them talking about me being some college punk blah blah blah...He asks for his seat again...I was like dude its right there, have at it. His response..your standing in front of it. Not wanting to start something, I told him were waiting for a drinks, you can have your space in a moment. Turn back around and they start talking about he should knock me out blah blah blah...I turn and look at him and his buddys and wait smiling and hoping, they didnt talk when I turned around. We grabbed our drinks and walk away as they still ran there mouths to each other staring me down haha.
    I will never throw the first punch, I may have done something different and pushed the guys limits to throw the punch if I hadnt been with Dean. In the respect for him I let it slide. Theres alot of tuff guys there
    you did the right thing get your drinks and leave ,it's not worth it to spoil your time you have there.

vegasriverjunkie
    I can see it now just like when we were at Kokohos. Getting pumped up and ready to go. I hear ya, I'm the same way.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast