Thread: Closed to open..?

Blown Lavey
    Thinking of having my closed bow cat cut open. Who would you use for the conversion? I dont want to take it back to the manufacture.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Thinking of having my closed bow cat cut open. Who would you use for the conversion? I dont want to take it back to the manufacture.
    It sounds wierd but call Bill at Advantage. He has many times told me a place in Aneheim that does everyones boat. Thats all I got sorry. Mine is at Eliminator right now. I can't wait to see it.

Blown Lavey
    It sounds wierd but call Bill at Advantage. He has many times told me a place in Aneheim that does everyones boat. Thats all I got sorry. Mine is at Eliminator right now. I can't wait to see it.
    I will try him tommorow. I found a place in Havi but the guys helper is about to kick the bucket .
    Real nice guy too, talked my ear off for awhile.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Is Eliminator doing yours? We had a customer come in the other day that is having his done because Eliminator told him they wouldn't do it. Forgot where he said it was being done at, somewhere in the IE.
    Ya Eliminator is doing it. I think they are turning people away because they are too busy with new boats. I got lucky and called in November. They said they are not having a slow winter season.

28Victory
    There is an uphostrey shop Havasu called Tammy's they did a conversion on my 28' Victory and it turned out bitchen. Talk to Jim, I was told to call them by Advantage and it was well worth it. Their number is 928-505-3206. http://