Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat Forums Requirement...

Pussywhippled
    You know after being on here for a while and seeing all of the trash talk that goes on back and forth, and for people who are tired of it... I've come up with a solution.
    Kind of like the Havasu fight thread that's being discussed right now where everybody is a tough guy...
    Just like at Havasu, everybody on here is a tough guy. How many people are having tiffs back and forth daily?
    My thought was that if it was required to have a picture of yourself and your boat posted on here the shit talking would be brought to screeching halt.
    Knowing that if you were out on your boat enjoying the day, some other boat with someone you pissed off could pull up and beat your ass, might curb your typing fingers...

Biglue
    What?? You want some? :devil:

NOTALENT
    lol... Who's to say they post the right picture? I would surely post up Arnolds picture BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID! :devil:

Baja Big Dog
    Go piss up a rope, kiss my ass, chew on this, bite me, you wanna a piece of me?
    Ill post my picture next time IM at my hanger with my big boat, airplane, FJ40 that wont fit in my trailer!!!

Jbb
    What?? You want some? :devil:
    Get him Lue!.....

racecar.hotshoe
    Go F**K yourself :jawdrop:

Pussywhippled
    Maybe we should have an annual "Hot Boat Charity Boxing Match" where everyone who has a problem with someone else on here could put on some boxing gloves and duke it out.
    Charge $100.00 per person to box and then we could donate the money to charity.

hoolign
    You know after being on here for a while and seeing all of the trash talk that goes on back and forth, and for people who are tired of it... I've come up with a solution.
    Kind of like the Havasu fight thread that's being discussed right now where everybody is a tough guy...
    Just like at Havasu, everybody on here is a tough guy. How many people are having tiffs back and forth daily?
    My thought was that if it was required to have a picture of yourself and your boat posted on here the shit talking would be brought to screeching halt.
    Knowing that if you were out on your boat enjoying the day, some other boat with someone you pissed off could pull up and beat your ass, might curb your typing fingers...
    That's an excellent idea! ...You should post a poll to see what lake everyone on HB is going to use!

Biglue
    Maybe we should have an annual "Hot Boat Charity Boxing Match" where everyone who has a problem with someone else on here could put on some boxing gloves and duke it out.
    Charge $100.00 per person to box and then we could donate the money to charity.
    Why don't we each just pay Chuck Norris those $100 and save ourselves the ass whoopins......we all know once he shows up, it's a done deal. :jawdrop:

HocusPocus
    im a lover, not a fighter.
    and im not very good at the first one.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast