Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no more jet??

gregr1971
    hey guy's, sold my jet a few months ago, now i am thinking of going v-drive OR ski/wakeboard, if i went to one of those ..........(even though i love jets with a passion) would i be annexed from the jets???

atxwrangler
    AS LONG AS IT LOOKS ,OFF THE F'N HOOK,WHO CARES???

gregr1971
    i haven't quite decided yet, unless good ole Randall finds me a hell of a deal on a jet, just don't have the time to be replacing floors/stringers etc...(or the $$$= got hit with those big ass DIVORCE papers, sucks)

1978 Rogers
    If you got Tower Boat, Yes.
    Something about buying a boat thats made not to make a wake for skiing, then put bladders in it to make a wake. Sounds Stupid to me. But what ever works I guess.

atxwrangler
    I'LL MAKE YOU A HELLUVA DEAL ON THIS BRAND NEW 1979 SOUTHWIND TUNNEL DRAGSTER,ONLY 1.5 HRS AWAY FROM YOU!12,500 TURN KEY OR 7,000 HULL AND TRAILER!BEST I CAN DO!IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE SINGLE,YOU WILL DEFINATELY NEED A COOL BOAT.JETS ARE PROBABLY THE CHEAPEST,DOLLAR PER COOLNESS WISE,THEN I WOULD THINK V-DRIVES! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...FEST_05_05.jpg

atxwrangler
    Btw,you Are Welcome To Come Down Here And Drink A Brew Or Two And Go To The River On An Upcomming Sunday Afternoon,to Relieve Stress!

gregr1971
    no, i will not have a tower boat with bladders, can't stand the stupid f**k's
    that have no respect, bouncing another mans boat of a peir from your wake is grounds for an ass whoopin, or a full up diverter blast, but for the most part, ATX - 12,500 or 7500.00, little out of my budget at this time, ( I WANT HALF!) , i don't mind a small project, but a full resto is out of the question.

atxwrangler
    I Have Been There ,done That Half Bs!what Budget Did You Have To Stay In?

gregr1971
    well, i bought a ski rig CHEAP, jet is on hold, 1989 centurion..runs great! but the jets can out run me. this boat has a nice "flat" wake.

1978 Rogers
    I like it. Nice classic looking paint job. I don't like the swishes & swirls of the new ones, to trendy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast