Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: N/W guys II

1968Droptop
    sorry chris but i have to take the attention of of me somehow
    It won't be that easy....LOL !!!!!!!!!!
    We'll see what happens come Friday, but we were thinking about 11ish ?

1978 Rogers
    If I have another day of vacation, I might take this Friday off. Friday is suppose to be warmer than Saturday. Hint Hint Hint. :idea:

Tahiti350
    I would be there for some lake time, but I screwed up my neck and shoulder (again). Have an appointment with the Chiropractor Friday morning, will see how I feel after that, but not looking good right now. :cry:
    Beautiful weather and I can barely move, figures....

1978 Rogers
    I would be there for some lake time, but I screwed up my neck and shoulder (again). Have an appointment with the Chiropractor Friday morning, will see how I feel after that, but not looking good right now. :cry:
    I came into work this morning at 4:00 am to do a software update. I plan on leaving early today to pop the softplugs back in and put my logs back on. I won't be leaving until mid morning Friday. I'm not in a hurry to get to the ramp. No one will be there because its below 30 out. It was 26 this morning at our house. :cry:
    Creg told me he drove by Wash at 10 am the other day. Lake was empty and glass.

Konabud
    Gary any luck on cancellations at Antlers? Malcolm seems to be having trouble even getting ahold of them. That sleepy Chris got me going and he seems to be doing a lot of back peddaling. It would be nice if someone else from up here ends up going. At least I wouldn't feel like a redheaded stepchild.

1978 Rogers
    Gary any luck on cancellations at Antlers? Malcolm seems to be having trouble even getting ahold of them. That sleepy Chris got me going and he seems to be doing a lot of back peddaling. It would be nice if someone else from up here ends up going. At least I wouldn't feel like a redheaded stepchild.
    Hey, hey, I'll call Antlers right now from work.
    The only Step Child standing out from our group is Jetboy "Spanking Machine Austin".

1968Droptop
    OUCH !!!!!!!! I hope the bone cracker can help you out, or up as the case may be. Friday won't work for me, got an appt. with the Accountant at 1PM. Saturday is our only shot for a couple of weeks.
    Speaking of Saturday's. How would everyone like to get together over here 3 weeks from this Saturday ? Wives, kids, the whole famdamly. We chatted a little about it last Friday night, and we seem to be in the middle for most. Everyone is welcome to come over, chat, have an adult beverage (if they choose), and get to know us. We can BBQ up some dogs n burgs. Let us know and we'll ink you in.

1978 Rogers
    Sounds cool to me. But, do we have to bring the wife & kids. lol. Just kidding. Yeah, what ever.

malcolm
    They call me back, they just don't tell me anything!
    I did email them last night, if that doesn't make anything happen I'll sick the wife on them tomorrow. I hope they're ready for the 'pitbull'.

1968Droptop
    I'll sick the wife on them tomorrow. I hope they're ready for the 'pitbull'.
    1968Droptop loging that in the memory banks...LOL !

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast