Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bunch of Good peeps.....

blackcloud75
    Not to get all emotional but....................
    It always blows me away how through this "HI-Tech" pen-pal-type-site that people come together and help one another out.....including fostering close-knit friendships......
    There have been a few times where I have had to ask favors of HB members and without a bat-of-an-eye they jump to assist in any form or fashion, no questions asked.......Maybe that is why we all are so addicted to the hobby of Boating(and this site)
    The reason I bring this up......
    My neighbor(and life long friend/HB Lurker) was having some issues last Friday with his new AC unit on his river house. Down the street their was this AC Technician workin' on our other neighbors house. My buddy, stumped at the issue, walks down and talks to the technician. The tech. offers to come check it out....needless to say the tech. was able to help him out and resolve issues but refused gratuities....very professional and customer service savy.....the tech also is an HB Member that I have never been fortunate enough to meet in person(only read on here)....I guess what I am getting at is SLOWINHAVASU is a standup individual and there are many people on here that show that same character and make me want to come back to the river, even more, after I leave......
    Cory
    BTW....Carey, Scott can't thank you enough...he will get you that beer

blackcloud75
    And if it wasn't for this site...........
    I would never ever found my long-lost "taller" twin brother..........TCN
    LOL!!!!! I don't know how many times we've heard that.........

EAZYKILLER2006
    yep some good peeps!

Throttle
    And if it wasn't for this site...........
    I would never ever found my long-lost "taller" twin brother..........TCN
    LOL!!!!! I don't know how many times we've heard that.........
    he is not that much taller... hehehe

blackcloud75
    yep some good peeps!
    The list is long...... but everybody I have had contact with though the boards, I can't wait to party and hang with again

blackcloud75
    he is not that much taller... hehehe
    I am 4'13" with a 24 inch inseam.........he's got me by a few inches

Throttle
    always lookin forward to some good times...

EAZYKILLER2006
    always lookin forward to some good times...
    missed ya this past weekend

dicudmore
    Not to get all emotional but....................
    It always blows me away how through this "HI-Tech" pen-pal-type-site that people come together and help one another out.....including fostering close-knit friendships......
    There have been a few times where I have had to ask favors of HB members and without a bat-of-an-eye they jump to assist in any form or fashion, no questions asked.......Maybe that is why we all are so addicted to the hobby of Boating(and this site)
    The reason I bring this up......
    My neighbor(and life long friend/HB Lurker) was having some issues last Friday with his new AC unit on his river house. Down the street their was this AC Technician workin' on our other neighbors house. My buddy, stumped at the issue, walks down and talks to the technician. The tech. offers to come check it out....needless to say the tech. was able to help him out and resolve issues but refused gratuities....very professional and customer service savy.....the tech also is an HB Member that I have never been fortunate enough to meet in person(only read on here)....I guess what I am getting at is SLOWINHAVASU is a standup individual and there are many people on here that show that same character and make me want to come back to the river, even more, after I leave......
    Cory
    BTW....Carey, Scott can't thank you enough...he will get you that beer
    slow-who?? lol--great dude, great family Nice Spectre too...
    Better make sure he gets that beer though, and it better be Bud Light for him and Coors Light for the Mrs or NO HOT SAUCE for you

Throttle
    missed ya this past weekend
    dont know how we missed each other...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast