Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Canyon, Cole, Hondo wanted

colechillin
    Looking for a Canyon, Hondo, or Cole t-deck runner bottom. Let me know what you got! Thanks

Boatmike
    I saw one @ Weavers complete for around 11K Ron Blair. I believe it is on Dragboats.com now. There ya go!

flattie440
    still got the new COLE TR4 for sale

QuickJet
    He is looking for something less engine but otherwise complete. No basket cases or major projects. He's got a pretty stout BBC going together that he is going to be putting in whatever he finds.
    Price range is somewhere between 5-7 grand. He's been know to travel for the right boat.
    He would like to be out for Father's Day @ CFW.

adjones419
    I will have a '76 Hondo XH-511GT for sale in the fall complete less engine set up for BBC...don't know if you want to wait that long though. It's a proven race boat and I know the history on it.

Lot Lizard
    Looking for a Canyon, Hondo, or Cole t-deck runner bottom. Let me know what you got! Thanks
    Cole,...after watching your boat run last fathers day, you should probably be looking for a 18 foot bayliner. That boat was a turd, the driver was a turd and the thing ran like a turd! Just my .02 cents.
    LL
    Keep on trucking

Sangster
    Cole,...your boat, 18 foot bayliner, boat was a turd, driver was a turd and the thing ran like a turd!
    Spoken like a true racer..................:idea: :idea: :idea:

QuickJet
    Cole,...after watching your boat run last fathers day, you should probably be looking for a 18 foot bayliner. That boat was a turd, the driver was a turd and the thing ran like a turd! Just my .02 cents.
    LL
    Keep on trucking
    "Cole" didn't have a boat last fathers day. Then of course neither did you.

PLASTIC MAN
    still got the new COLE TR4 for sale
    HERE IS THE TR-4 $8500.00
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ole_002_2_.jpg

mfrey
    Cole,...your boat, 18 foot bayliner, boat was a turd, driver was a turd and the thing ran like a turd!
    Spoken like a true racer..................:idea: :idea: :idea:
    Hey Sangster! I believe EVERYONE needed a Bayliner on Father's Day Weekend...ah the memory...Tahitis running back and forth all day long...pass after pass...hour after hour...2-3 foot rollers from their wakes...we waited and waited...if only I'd had a Bayliner...or a Tahiti.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast