Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for house in Havasu...

Shawny Mac
    I am looking to buy a house in Havasu.... I am looking for something in the $250,000/$300,000 range with a deep garage. Are any of you HBr's selling or know some one who is ??? If not, can anyone hook me up with a good agent in Havasu? Any help would be appreciated.......

Ivan Dan
    Check out this one......probably could get a great deal on it Havasu House (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...ighlight=House)

INSman
    The HB Forum realtor of choice is Michele Bravata, a.k.a. warlock25 here on the boards.
    Her and her husband John are (2) of the greatest people you could ever meet and they make the home buying process in Havasu a breeze. In fact just today, they spent the better part of their day hanging around waiting for a TV to be delivered and the cable guy to show up at my Havasu house that they sold me. Can't beat that type of service !!!
    I will shoot you her phone number tomorrow...

little rowe boat
    The HB Forum realtor of choice is Michele Bravata, a.k.a. warlock25 here on the boards.
    Her and her husband John are (2) of the greatest people you could ever meet and they make the home buying process in Havasu a breeze. In fact just today, they spent the better part of their day hanging around waiting for a TV to be delivered and the cable guy to show up at my Havasu house that they sold me. Can't beat that type of service !!!
    I will shoot you her phone number tomorrow...
    I second that, they are the greatest.
    Last week, John hung out at my house waiting for the plumber to show up.

little rowe boat
    Here is Micheles Phone #
    ( 928) 208-9171
    Michele Bravada AKA on the boards Warlock 25.
    Her and John are two of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Shawny Mac
    I saw the house Newcastle is selling. I sent an email for more info... I am a lil worried about the width of the garage though (8 ft). Thanks for the info about Michelle. I saw her name mentioned in a couple of different forums but could not find any more info on her.

Newcastle
    Width of the garage doors? 8' is the height of the garage doors. Generally garage doors in Havasu are either 7 or 8'...8' is the safer way to go, because almost any boat will fit without a problem. The width of the boat deep garage is fine, trust me. Let me know if you want to see some more pics. Thanks, Nate

Ivan Dan
    I saw the house Newcastle is selling. I sent an email for more info... I am a lil worried about the width of the garage though (8 ft).
    The boat deep garage is on the 2 car side so there should be plenty of room to fit any boat without any worries.

Newcastle
    And I second that about Michele and John. Great people to work with and always looking out for your best interest, even if hearing the truth isn't exactly what you wanted to hear. Whether it's my house or somebody else's, at least use Michele. She's a class act and you won't be disappointed.
    Good luck on the home search.

Shawny Mac
    Newcastle, thanks on the info reference the garage. The house looks sweet and just what I'm in the market for. I'll pm ya so I can get some more info on the house.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast