Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Looking for house in Havasu...

OGShocker
    Comparing Michele to any other agent in Havasu is like comparing chicken salad to chicken shit! She and John are two of the finest people we have EVER met. Do yourself a favor and call them, you won't be sorry.

franky
    Comparing Michele to any other agent in Havasu is like comparing chicken salad to chicken shit! She and John are two of the finest people we have EVER met. Do yourself a favor and call them, you won't be sorry.
    Boy aren't you generalizing. Yes there are some real pieces of work in this town that call themselves realtors but I assure you my wife, who is a Realtor (and the VP of the Association of Realtors and was Education Chair last year AND recieved the Distinguished Realtor Award for 2005) is not as you say. I have a lot of real estate dealings in this town and my wife got her ticket so I did not have to put up with dipsh*ts. Granted, Michele is a very proffesional realtor at least from dealing with her from my side.

SummerBreeze
    Call..... Jeanette Clayton.... Lake Havasu Vacation Rentals and Sales
    800 279-4712 or her personal cell# 928 486-4904
    She is the Queen of Lake Havasu. She has lived at the lake her whole life and knows the lake at it's properties. She is a personal friend of mine.
    She can hook you up with a place.

Mrs.Racer277
    Michele (Warlock25) is great. 928-208-9171

I fourth or fifth Michelle!!! I just bought a piece of property from her and she was great. You can't go wrong with her...
    Steve

Jordy
    I don't know if it's been suggested yet, but you should give Michele Bravata a call.

SummitKarl
    Ok I must lay down the rules here
    First and most important, we PM SummitKarl for houses around here
    Then I log you into Michele Bravada (warlock25)
    Michele will find you that killer Hot Boat Deal :wink:
    Michele makes you very Happy
    Then Michele sends ME!!!! a nice little suprise in the mail that makes me very Happy
    ok we all got it straight

Jordy
    Wow, after that shameless self-promotion, it looks like this thread should be moved to the SPAM section now. Nice work. :notam:

SummitKarl
    Wow, after that shameless self-promotion, it looks like this thread should be moved to the SPAM section now. Nice work. :notam:
    HUMMMM I am thinking "Sticky Thread"

Shawny Mac
    Thanks for all the output.... I have pretty much always stayed in the central/north area of Havasu. I notice there seems to be alot of houses for sale down south. Do the HBr's with houses down south like it down there?? Are there any realistic plans for a boat launch down that way??

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast