Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Plumber

I need a plumber in San Dimas area. Anyone on here?
    Here's the problem. I have (2) toilets in bathrooms adjacent to each other that are constantly getting clogged up (low flow pieces of shit toilets). I've had it with them. I've had roto rooter guy out here last week for $200+ bucks, now same problem again. They clog daily. Sometimes we can clear with plunger, well not this time. One is leaking water out from under the base on the floor. I need this shit fixed (litteraly).
    I was considering getting some of those toilets with the big "wooosh" tank in them. I can't seem to get anyone around here to courtesy flush and I've had it dealing with this "shit".
    Anyone close by???????????????

topless
    I need a plumber in San Dimas area. Anyone on here?
    Here's the problem. I have (2) toilets in bathrooms adjacent to each other that are constantly getting clogged up (low flow pieces of shit toilets). I've had it with them. I've had roto rooter guy out here last week for $200+ bucks, now same problem again. They clog daily. Sometimes we can clear with plunger, well not this time. One is leaking water out from under the base on the floor. I need this shit fixed (litteraly).
    I was considering getting some of those toilets with the big "wooosh" tank in them. I can't seem to get anyone around here to courtesy flush and I've had it dealing with this "shit".
    Anyone close by???????????????Sorry Mikey, I'll have my trailer guests use the outhouse from now on. (what pigs they are)

riverroyal
    anothing other thana LOW flow toilet anymore.but a newer better one should work.Very easy to install,take you maybe 2 hours for both as a rookie.Wheres the leak?

Leaks out from under the base of one when I plunge either one. I think there's something stuck in main line.
    But the toilets don't put out enough water to get anything out of the toilet half the time.
    I'm tired of focking with it. I need someone who knows whats up with drains etc to come and check it out.

Those toilets with the pressurized tanks like in resturants and stuff would work better.... yes????

riverroyal
    the shitter and the floor?Needs a new wax ring if thats the spot.My guess is plumbing is fine,just shitty toilets.

riverroyal
    Those toilets with the pressurized tanks like in resturants and stuff would work better.... yes????
    but im home applications your asking for trouble

Sorry Mikey, I'll have my trailer guests use the outhouse from now on. (what pigs they are)
    Funny, we have an outhouse in front right now the roofers left here. Looks like we may be using it tomorrow. :messedup:

riverroyal
    just no bowl,directly hooked up to the water line at 50 to 70 psi,so it seems "pressurized"

LHC30Victory
    Call Joe Babeneau at GLendora Plumbing, tell him I referred him...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast