Thread: Inland Empire boat/trailer/rv storage...pretty cool

bear down
    I was driving around looking for commercial real estate when I stumbled across a new construction building with toy haulers and boats parked out side. 8 talked to the guy and was impressed What I gathered from the guy who runs this place, it's basically a full service shop. They charge $7 a foot for indoor storage but that includes pull in/out service from storage, full wash of your boat/rv/toy hauler, vacuum interior and basic cleaning, top off fluids, charge batteries and do a motor test (start motor only) and inspection of the trailer twice per month. They also do boat launching and retreival with in a 50 mile radius and do all repairs in house (interior, gel work, trailer etc..) for a small fee. I guess they have been in business for 14 years but they don't advertise it's all word of mouth business. they are off the 215/Iowa exit.
    Guys name is Mike Boggs 951-276-1771

bear down
    also he does not include the tongue length on your boat as part of your length only the actual boat size or trailer size.

good deal if you boat in beaumont.lol j/k

bear down
    No kidding. Times have changed. 5 years ago everyone was pulling their boats from So Cal to Havi, now everyone has storage in Havi.

bean bag
    sounds good for my winter time storage, instead of my driveway getting rained on.

boats&bars
    sounds good but no one pulls my boat but me...............

CarBizIndio
    Are you still looking to buy some commercial real estate? That 50,000 sqft building you saw on Palmyrita Ave that does boat storage is forsale. Unless mike moved to a different location. Contact me if your interested.
    I was driving around looking for commercial real estate when I stumbled across a new construction building with toy haulers and boats parked out side. 8 talked to the guy and was impressed What I gathered from the guy who runs this place, it's basically a full service shop. They charge $7 a foot for indoor storage but that includes pull in/out service from storage, full wash of your boat/rv/toy hauler, vacuum interior and basic cleaning, top off fluids, charge batteries and do a motor test (start motor only) and inspection of the trailer twice per month. They also do boat launching and retreival with in a 50 mile radius and do all repairs in house (interior, gel work, trailer etc..) for a small fee. I guess they have been in business for 14 years but they don't advertise it's all word of mouth business. they are off the 215/Iowa exit.
    Guys name is Mike Boggs 951-276-1771