Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the neckless graber???

Jordy
    It was just getting good... boo.
    Would he ever go as far as maybe stealing some turtle neck sweaters you think?
    Way to go Lue, insensitive bastard. What would a neckless guy do with a turtle neck sweater? Wear it like a bandito from an old cowboy movie? We're talking about a serious medical condition here. Noneckitis is in no way a laughing matter. Some people. Sheesh. :notam:

Biglue
    It was just getting good... boo.
    Way to go Lue, insensitive bastard. What would a neckless guy do with a turtle neck sweater? Wear it like a bandito from an old cowboy movie? We're talking about a serious medical condition here. Noneckitis is in no way a laughing matter. Some people. Sheesh. :notam:
    It was all my fault. My insensitvity towards this most serious of human deformations caused the mods to pull the thread. :cry:
    Oh and it's not noneckitis, it's head and shoulders. :crossx:

Rev. Williams
    He was caught, and the women driving the car for him also was taken in.
    Their names will be released today to the public.

Froggystyle
    I still purport that it was a crime of jealousy... too coincidental that a "neckless graber" would take a necklace...

Jordy
    He was caught, and the women driving the car for him also was taken in.
    Their names will be released today to the public.
    Hey Rev, you're coming in a little late on a thread that was deleted and was just getting out of hand.

Jordy
    Oh and it's not noneckitis, it's head and shoulders. :crossx:
    That's the shampoo he uses. Try and keep up.
    I still purport that it was a crime of jealousy... too coincidental that a "neckless graber" would take a necklace...
    Yeah, kind of like a double leg amputee stealing running shoes. I just don't get it. :idea:
    Maybe it's a hate crime???

Jbb
    A board full of comedians......Im not positive.....but all the problems here can be traced to two sources...Tom Brown....and RD......Ban them both at once!..

Moneypitt
    I got some calls from some football player types that took offense to the "no neck" reference, so I changed a few things to save my ass and prevent the drama...........MP

Mandelon
    I thought a neckless graber was some kind of bird, like a redtitted boobie or something. :idea: Doh.
    Now I get it. Lock him up for good.

Jordy
    I got some calls from some football player types that took offense to the "no neck" reference, so I changed a few things to save my ass and prevent the drama...........MP
    Dammit Ray, that other thread was just starting to pick up speed too, and you gotta admit there was some funny stuff in there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast