Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lakers get their roster back and....

eliminatedsprinter
    It will be interesting to see if the Lakers can muster up some D and make it an interesting series. As is my habbit, I'll make no predictions and just watch the games... As long as I have no money on them, I can enjoy the games no matter what the outcome...

eliminatedsprinter
    guess what the lakers dont play much defense either.. hope stoudamier doesnt break the backboards with all his dunks ,....
    No teams in the league play much defense these days. That's why teams that play like Alex English's old Nuggets team are winning twice as many games as they ever could...

dmontzsta
    guess what the lakers dont play much defense either.. hope stoudamier doesnt break the backboards with all his dunks ,....
    But the Lakers can and have played some great defense when they clicked.
    Stoudamier? Turiaf had that boy COVERED last time.

MayDaze
    All the pressure is on the Suns the Lakers have nothing to lose which makes them dangerous. Should be interesting

Jordy
    BUT the suns do not play defense, so if you can some how slow down their quick offensive production, you can beat them. (As I am sure you already know)
    The Lakers average holding them under 100 points and the Laker coaching staff has really studied the suns over the past few years. I was watching the coaching clinic and PJ and the staff were showing the fans all of the plays that the suns like to run.
    Based on all of the regular season games, I think it will be close.
    Yeah, how many games behind the Suns were the Lakers this year??? And how much over .500 did the Lakers end up??? I know, let the excuses start rolling. You should probably just cut and paste all the bullshit and save some wear and tear on your keyboard. Hell, I'm sure the keyboard could type it on its' own by now, for as many excuses as it's heard all year. :notam:

dmontzsta
    Yeah, how many games behind the Suns were the Lakers this year??? And how much over .500 did the Lakers end up??? I know, let the excuses start rolling. You should probably just cut and paste all the bullshit and save some wear and tear on your keyboard. Hell, I'm sure the keyboard could type it on its' own by now, for as many excuses as it's heard all year. :notam:
    Look at the post above by MayDaze. This says it all...let the pressure roll, the Lakers have everyone back now and are having lots of fun and it showed in the Sacramento game last night.

dmontzsta
    Check out this video I just found of Shaq vs a 17 year old Andrew Bynum. Shaq gets pissed and throws a swing at him lol, I remember this game. I think it was the first time they had met.
    BTW: Do you think Shaq commited an over the back foul?

acatitude
    dont know what games you guys were watching saying they are back and have team together and playing good last 2 games..... who did they beat seattle without allen and coudnt pull away from the kings benxh players till late in 4th quarter.... and im noty hating im just seeing a team that is coming back from injuries and not together and no interior defense. kobe will be Kobe but he has no one to help..... suns in 6 or 5 . had fun against Kings???... get real Don. the kings have been playing their bench the last 4 games with only artest playing the 4th quarter....... good luck against the suns

dmontzsta
    dont know what games you guys were watching saying they are back and have team together and playing good last 2 games..... who did they beat seattle without allen and coudnt pull away from the kings benxh players till late in 4th quarter.... and im noty hating im just seeing a team that is coming back from injuries and not together and no interior defense. kobe will be Kobe but he has no one to help..... suns in 6 or 5 . had fun against Kings???... get real Don. the kings have been playing their bench the last 4 games with only artest playing the 4th quarter....... good luck against the suns
    They are not 100%, BUT they are back for the first time this year.

acatitude
    They are not 100%, BUT they are back for the first time this year.
    Ok lets say they are all back for the first time, do you think they just walk out there and click??? no way, there is an adjustment period to them playing together and they dont have any time. They better just give Kobe the ball and hope he scores a 100 before barbossa decks him a couple times...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast