Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: desert storm video!!

BoatFloating
    You mean Cocksana..... They're living together..... oh the humanity....

phebus
    Great pic in your sig line Rock.

Phat Matt
    I've got another version with some "unauthorized" footage on a certain red 46' Skater...but a team of lawyers had me pull the plug...lol.
    Oh, believe me...I'll have the video camera rolling this year, too. The only difference is that Dan will be filming and I will be driving. Dan and I will be out there all week, so look for us at the Nautical.
    We will be out Thursday night. Save me a spot for the boat by the Turtle.

Liquid Courage
    I've got another version with some "unauthorized" footage on a certain red 46' Skater...but a team of lawyers had me pull the plug...lol.
    I f*ckin' warned him! But you know Jeff....He's definately a "carpe diem" personality

Liquid Courage
    We will be out Thursday night. Save me a spot for the boat by the Turtle.
    Uhhhhh, yea, good luck with that...That beach is going to be booked the week prior for this run. It's gonna be a ZOOOOO at the The Nautical. I'm steering clear

BoatFloating
    Great pic in your sig line Rock.
    That's my boy.....

unleashed
    Oh, believe me...I'll have the video camera rolling this year, too. The only difference is that Dan will be filming and I will be driving. Dan and I will be out there all week, so look for us at the Nautical.
    What day u guys gonna be there. Im thinking about coming up sunday thru sunday.
    Deano
    UnleashedHardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
    Unleashedmyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)

Havasu Hangin'
    What day u guys gonna be there. Im thinking about coming up sunday thru sunday.
    I'm thinking Tuesday afternoon. You got my cell number?

707dog
    When you say "you guys" I would assume you're refering to anyone with a boat that is capable of doing over 165, so that takes me WAAAAAY out of the loop and narrows the field down slightly.
    hell bro anything over 90 is gettin it..iv gone 86 in someone elses boat and it took some getting use to cause i were launching off waves and just gettin it..it was definatly a rush ..i could just amagine 90+ and up..someday, someday:idea:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123