Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone near Lancaster, Ca?

DelawareDave
    I have a problem with a parts place there, and if someone local could pay them a friendly visit, it would be appreciated. Basically, the guy is playing games, and not shipping parts. It's kinda tough for me to run over there, give or take 2600 miles, to resolve this.
    PM for relevent details, if you can help.
    Thanks

blown dough
    I have a problem with a parts place there, and if someone local could pay them a friendly visit, it would be appreciated. Basically, the guy is playing games, and not shipping parts. It's kinda tough for me to run over there, give or take 2600 miles, to resolve this.
    Thanks
    Me, whats up???

JetBoatRich
    we can help, just got a new bat

yopengo
    Thanks
    So whats the deal? We need more dirt today...

blown dough
    Thanks
    check your pms I need more info and I can take care of this, I am in the auto business in this area and have some influence

79 HUSTLER
    R&E racing???

DelawareDave
    The guy claims to have a quantity of parts, and has been delivering them to other buyers, but has not shipped mine yet, since 3-30-07. He has delivered to others that I have contacted, over a week ago, that purchased after I did. He tells me he is still in the process of "making the part", and will ship it when it's done. He does not make the part. Pertronix makes it. And they told me they have sufficient stock to ship to anyone who is a dealer. This guy is not an authorized reseller, I found out from Pertronix the other day. What pisses me off even more, is he tells me I'm stupid and can't read.
    Blown dough- you got PM. Thanks
    eBay auction # 270103320121

DelawareDave
    R&E racing???
    West Coast VW Cores, AKA Volkswagen Products
    42540 6th St E Ste D.
    Lancaster, Ca.
    661-726-9915

DelawareDave
    So whats the deal? We need more dirt today...
    Yes- Dirt is good! Where's the popcorn?

DelawareDave
    I just sent this message to the guy.
    Attn: John Jeffrey, or John Moe, or whatever your real name is,
    I got an email from another buyer who purchased the identical item, Pertronix ML-181, from this same auction, after I did. I paid you 3-30-07. He paid you 4-02-07, and got his part 4-12-07. It is now 4-19-07. What is the delay? Where is my part? You keep saying you are still making mine. You, sir, are a liar. You have shipped the same part to several other buyers as well. Ship my part or send me a full refund immediately. You have run out of phony excuses. I have filed a complaint with Square Deal, eBay, PayPal, and the BBB. I have every email you sent to me, as well as all that I sent to you.
    Thank You, Dave

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast