Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2003 Magic Cat 500 EFI XR Drive

ClownRoyal
    2003 Magic 28 Cat for sale:
    $81,500,000 obo - Go price it and you will see this is priced very competitively with the options it has and the low hours. Register it in Arizona and pay no sales tax.
    120 hours run time with half of those at idle
    Trailer:
    Competitive triple-axle trailer.
    Swing away tongue (can fit into 7’ high 30’ deep garage)
    Mounted spare tire
    Boat:
    White Base w/Purple tribal flames and yellow/gray shadows
    Mercury racing 500 EFI (500 HP)
    XR Drive
    Drive shower
    IMCO gatlin mufflers
    Dual hydraulic Steering to Helm
    Gaffrig gauges
    Depth finder
    Zero-effort controls
    Matching purple tilt steering wheel
    Blue water trim indicator
    26” Lab-finished 4-blade prop
    Swim ladder
    Bimini
    Full cover
    Sony stereo system: AM/FM/CD w/CD changer, amp, 4 speakers and 2 subs
    Ron’s billet speaker/sub covers
    All White Interior w/matching purple/yellow
    Matching Magic ice chest
    Matching purple beach towels and koozies
    Performance: I have had the boat to 80 mph at 5100 rpm on hand-held GPS. That was with a ‘very’ light load and an ambient temperature around 70 degrees. Will do 72-75 all day long.
    Why Selling: I just bought another boat. I have 3 now. I need to get the number back to 2.
    Insurance: You will need to get a quote. Basically, for a cat valued under 100K and horsepower 500 or less the insurance can be anywhere from $750 to $2000. My insurance right now on the boat is $950.
    Condition: The Boat is immaculate. As with most boats that have been on Lake Havasu, there is a little wear on the bottom of the sponsons where contact is made when mooring the boat onshore. Always wiped down after day’s use. Garage kept with cover on. Professionally detailed twice yearly. Serviced every 25 hours by Magic (have all receipts). Last engine and drive service was 2-engine hours ago (Oct 2005). Full trailer service just completed (Oct 2005). Boat is registered in Arizona and located at Lake Havasu.
    My email is Email (mshill@mbhsolutions.com) or PM me for my cell # if you would like to discuss further and see additional pics.
    Here are some pics. There are more in the image gallery/stern drives but I am too stupid to figure out how to add the links here :cry:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    That will last through the day!!

ClownRoyal
    A little help for you. Nice boat and good luck on the Sale.
    Motor.
    Thanks and thanks for your help.

riverroyal
    maybe toooo cheap

franky
    On a side note.....If you look at the picture of the boat under the bridge you will notice divits on the bridge base uprights. Well....during the war the Meserschmidts (sp?) would fly down along the Thaimes River (sp?) and try and nail the patrol boats that would hide under the bridge. Those divits are from the bullets. A little bit of trivia for you to talk about next time you are cruisin under the bridge with your friends.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    On a side note.....If you look at the picture of the boat under the bridge you will notice divits on the bridge base uprights. Well....during the war the Meserschmidts (sp?) would fly down along the Thaimes River (sp?) and try and nail the patrol boats that would hide under the bridge. Those divits are from the bullets. A little bit of trivia for you to talk about next time you are cruisin under the bridge with your friends.
    I call BS Those are from me when I was 16 chukin beers at hot chicks trying to get them to come down!

Hardly Satisfied
    Very nice boat

ClownRoyal
    I call BS Those are from me when I was 16 chukin beers at hot chicks trying to get them to come down!
    LOL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast