Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin....what a tool...

AirtimeLavey
    Some people just shouldn't be parents....... He's said some really stupid shiat before, and now this really f----- up-.
    http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...dlines-entnews

mobldj
    i myself dont see where its that bad,kim basinger is wierd anyway so who knows what kind of mind fu...k shes giving the daughter about daddy,all is fair in love and war and child custody.

racecar.hotshoe
    i myself dont see where its that bad,kim basinger is wierd anyway so who knows what kind of mind fu...k shes giving the daughter about daddy,all is fair in love and war and child custody.
    your right she is a Bit*h and shes a slumlord..

sponger_2
    i agree with you as well. she's probably putting alec through a bunch of crap. the name calling at the end was wrong but i feel for the guy.

work2play
    The guy is sick. No matter what his wife is putting him through he shouldn't talk that way to his daughter. If he thinks his wife is screwing with him then he should put her in her place. I don't say, don't punish your daughter, but he was way out of line the way he did it. I ought to get on a plane and fly out there for a day and straighten him out.

HammerDown
    Alec Baldwin for President...

hoolign
    Alec Baldwin for President...
    We'll trade you a Klein for a Balwin..straight across..

Cole Blooded
    How can anyone who is a parent speak to a child like this. It has to be a very abusive, emotional put down on the child and anyone else. When your always around that in any everyday surrounding in a home enviroment you believe its normal. None of us knows what goes on behind closed doors. Perhaps Kim Basinger is just finally protecting her daughter. Emotional abuse is said sometimes to be worse then physical abuse. Parents get mad, but the other parent perhaps is the safe haven. How can anyone defend his actions.

DeltaSigBoater
    Alec Baldwin - F.A.G.
    http://oberon.canalblog.com/images/alec.jpeg
    One day you will look back on the world us actors created and say "WOW, good going, FAG! You really made the world a better place, didn't you FAG?"

hoolign
    How can anyone who is a parent speak to a child like this. It has to be a very abusive, emotional put down on the child and anyone else. When your always around that in any everyday surrounding in a home enviroment you believe its normal. None of us knows what goes on behind closed doors. Perhaps Kim Basinger is just finally protecting her daughter. Emotional abuse is said sometimes to be worse then physical abuse. Parents get mad, but the other parent perhaps is the safe haven. How can anyone defend his actions.
    mama said kids are the devil!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast