Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cobra Performance Boats, 320 Offshore

Throttle

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I know I am dumb when it comes to this kind of stuff,, but is that the color or a primer type thing.. the boat is looking good.

Throttle
    I know I am dumb when it comes to this kind of stuff,, but is that the color or a primer type thing.. the boat is looking good.
    primer, this is a wood plug (a mold will be made from this plug and boats will then be made from the molds)... does that help?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    primer, this is a wood plug (a mold will be made from this plug and boats will then be made from the molds)... does that help?
    yep.. it sure does. Thankx.. now I don't feel so blonde.LOL!!

Throttle
    yep.. it sure does. Thankx.. now I don't feel so blonde.LOL!!

DeltaSigBoater
    That actually looks like a plug, that being the case the color is dark so they can see the imperfection in the plug, with light sanding.
    After the all the areas are finished, fared & true they will, wash, wax, and start layin gel-coat and glass to make a the production mold.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    That actually looks like a plug, that being the case the color is dark so they can see the imperfection in the plug, with light sanding.
    After the all the areas are finished, fared & true they will, wash, wax, and start layin gel-coat and glass to make a the production mold.
    wow. cool thank you.. I have only seen them popped out of the mold.. I never seen a plug..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast