Thread: It Lives!!!!

TIMINATOR
    Finally fired up the 19' Daytona! We powder coated a couple of DPs,(don't like 660s), replaced the mag with an MSD,(the Vertex mag is for sale),pre lubed everything, flushed the tanks,serviced the blower,and ran it for about 15 min. Them zoomies are LOUD!!!! Allready decided that it needs a roller/stroker or at least a big cam. The guy that set it up and I don't see eye to eye on anything, so I'll run it once for a baseline, then re do it my way. I'm sure that my N/A powered 21 Daytona was faster, so I'll have to fix THAT! Maybe just install that motor....its low compression so maybe I'll have to put the blower on it first..... I also have a Crower stack injection thats converted to EFI,(and has foggers too), 396 has pics since I don't know how to post them. Mebbie you lurkers can help me make up my mind. TIMINATOR

BigBlockOldsJet
    Ask Rondane..... he seems to know it all

TIMINATOR
    Didn't you post that on another thread?
    Look for the resurrection (first startup in 18 years),in an upcoming ***boat article.This boat was 3 years old when stored in 1989!!! In a later article we will be upgrading from old tech to new. I am looking for ideas! TIMINATOR