Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miscarrage

purrfecttremor
    Our daughter in law lost her baby last night [8 weeks pregnate] and our whole family is obviosly hurting very badly. What do i say to comfort them? Everyone was so excited because our daughter also gave birth in march and the kids would have only been 9 months apart.

redneckgirl
    Bill sorry to hear about that God Bless your family!!
    Shelley "RNG"

haulina29
    Sorry for your loss weve been there . H29

SurfOnH20
    Bill, sorry to hear about your loss. My wife and I tried for 12 years before we had our first child. Before that time we had many lumps and bumps come before us. It's hard when something like this happens. I have a friend who works in pediatrics ICU. I have always wonder why at the start of pregnancy does this happen. She explained to us in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy is the most critical with fetal development. It's a time when the very foundation of the baby is being formed. If something is just not right (defects, etc) the body will spontaneously abort it. In life I have learned one thing..There is no such things as accidents only appointments. It sounds like you guys are a close loving family and because of that you will come out of this even stonger. My prayers will be with your family..
    God Bless !!
    Pat

AZJD
    These thing happen for a reason. Your family will get bigger in time and with healthy babies. Sorry for your loss.......

Jyruiz
    Sorry to hear that Bill.

boatsnblondes
    Bill, sorry to hear about this..my brothers wife did the same thing....he wanted a daughter so bad, we all felt for him...miscarriages are strange things...I look at it as natures way of protecting the woman..for whatever reason, nature took it's course...I'm sorry you didn't get your Irish twins bro, be well, your in our prayers up here....

DILLIGAF
    I am sorry to hear that

MRS FLYIN VEE
    we are so sorry. There really isn't much you can say but you love her and comfort them as much as possible.

boatsnblondes
    we are so sorry. There really isn't much you can say but you love her and comfort them as much as possible.
    One last thing, my brothers wife took it very personally, thought maybe she was to blame for it, maybe she did something wrong, she wasn't/didn't. Please don't let that happen with your daughter in law....took a long time for my brothers wife to get over it...just be there for her, let her know she is loved.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast