Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: KROQ.com

life's a river
    Stream line! Now we can post and listen to good music at the same time. Anybody else been on yet? www.kroq.com
    LAR

Jetdriver
    Streaming here at work since 6 am yesterday. We love it!

NOTALENT
    Screw KROQ!!! It's all about
    X103.9!!! :crossx:

RiverRatMike
    this is awesome! since moving from OC in 2003 to Havasu I miss that station. Thanks for the info.

life's a river
    Screw KROQ!!! It's all about
    X103.9!!! :crossx:
    Growing up in the OC, KROQ is the 1st and original of it's kind. The rest are just copy cat's trying to pick up the IE market. I now live in the 951 and listen to 103.9 every now and then. KROQ rules. :crossx:

life's a river
    this is awesome! since moving from OC in 2003 to Havasu I miss that station. Thanks for the info.
    SOCIAL D. On now!

NOTALENT
    Growing up in the OC, KROQ is the 1st and original of it's kind. The rest are just copy cat's trying to pick up the IE market. I now live in the 951 and listen to 103.9 every now and then. KROQ rules. :crossx:
    KROQ got way to soft IMO. They dont compare to 103.9 The only thing they have going for them is Kevin and Bean.
    103.9 Plays alot of Old Skool Punk. A bit of hardcore and everything else..

life's a river
    KROQ got way to soft IMO. They dont compare to 103.9 The only thing they have going for them is Kevin and Bean.
    103.9 Plays alot of Old Skool Punk. A bit of hardcore and everything else..
    Yeah but they have great singles party's. (From what I can remember) 10 years ago. For some reason my wife doesn't want me to go to them any more.
    Oh well! It's fun to hear about them afterwards.

NOTALENT
    Yeah but they have great singles party's. (From what I can remember) 10 years ago. For some reason my wife doesn't want me to go to them any more.
    Oh well! It's fun to hear about them afterwards.
    haha...yeah...forgot about them...I have not listened to them in a while. There were always good stories about the partys.. :crossx:

Ziggy
    Haven't listened to KROQ in many years....Late 70's and early 80's were the heydays with Richard Blade, Dusty Street, Jed the Fish and so on.......Now I listen to all those guys on Sirius22, First Wave............Nothing beats that. I can stream Sirius on my computer just the same too.
    No commercials either :yuk:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast