Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Men that treat their girlfriends...

dumbandyoung
    ...Like shit are the biggest assholes on the planet IMO. Last night I watched a girl be called every name in the book, grabbed and spit at by her drunk boyfriend for now reason to my knowledge. The biggest thing I don't get is why the girl puts up with it. Anyone else disgusted by this?

djunkie
    Maybe she was nailing his buddy or something.

HavaSkank
    Chicks dig abusive alcholic losers....I hear it's because they have big wankers.
    So in theory, if you're a nice guy, you're assumed to be hung like gnat.

boatsnblondes
    Probably just Kilr making up for a total lack of self esteem.....

dumbandyoung
    Chicks dig abusive alcholic losers....I hear it's because they have big wankers.
    haha
    hey I would just quit it if I were you.

Run_em_Hard
    Dude, step in there. Men that do shit like that need thier asses kicked. I don't care if she was screwin his friend, that is no excuse to act like that.

Burn504
    those arent the girls you want anyways. They obviously have a low self esteem. you cant fix them.

djunkie
    Thats not true, I'm an asshole and I have a small weiner.
    I make up for it with my 8" tongue though.

CARLSON-JET
    A few years ago in another small town about 5 miles away called Woodstock (where the movie Groundhog Day was partially filmed) my woman and I were at a bar to watch a chick band called "Cat Fight". This tough guy drunk-ass kept degrading his G.F. to the point of tears until finally she had enough and poured a drink on his shirt/lap. Meanwhile during all this his buddies were not stopping him. (more tough guys) After his girl dumped the drink on him he slapped her a good one and again his buddies did nothing. I got up to go toss this guy out on his head when my Little 5' 0" lady charged around me and socked the dude square in the mouth. The place went silent. The singer for Cat Fight anounced what a dousche bag this clown was and asked that he be tossed to the curb... After all that his pals got the hint and dragged him away..
    I think that guy got off pretty easy compared to what happened to an arm flailing drunk guy while we were at a Vince Neal show. My girl got her hands around the guys neck and took him down... Then the crowd all enjoyed a few good kicks before security hauled him away.. Good times... :devil:

Kilrtoy
    I figured it out , FINALLY, you don't like my wife, because you have a hard on for me.
    I should have guessed this along time go....

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast