Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Human waste dumping in Dumont Dunes

72challenger
    Around 9Am 4-19-07 As we were preparing to turn into the entrance of big dumont dunes. There was a lifted black 4-door chevy longbed towing a 40 foot fith-wheel touhauler with the writing / Wired for sound motorsports/ written on the back of the trailer sitting at the entrance to big dumont dunes. As we went to go around him he sped off with his sewer tanks on the trailer spewing human waste down the newly laid road. Yes I am the one who laid on the air horn at you. As he continued to dump his waste up to at least a half a mile. This person makes his living of the desert and desert people, and all of the motorsports community. This is just another reason why we get more and more places to ride shut down because of stupid poeple like this. Im sorry that i didnt have camera ready fast enough to catch this jerk in action. Anyone who deals with them should let them know that they are disgusted with his actions and stupidity. Everybody that entered this road after 9am thursday the 19 drove through human waste. http://www.w4smotorsports.com/

DILLIGAF
    Are you sure it was WFS and not someone just with a WFS sticker?

was it the owner of WFS or just some dickhead that had his sticker on the back of his truck....Hate to bring a good name down if it wasn't the main man....

riverbound
    Are you sure it was WFS and not someone just with a WFS sticker?
    Ditto. I have hung out with Adam numerous times, and this does seem out of character for something he would do....if it was him

OCMerrill
    So your hiding under a different screen name?
    You just happened to know all about ***boat and where to "go after" this guy?
    We need an IP address check...to find out who you are.
    1. This could have been accidental
    2. Maybe he was dumping water to lighten the load...I do this heading home.
    3. He could have busted a sewer pipe leaving. Dumont is not and easy place to travel about.
    4. I think twice about people honking at me. One has to do a what if in their brain and make a decision to stop or wait until the coast is clear.
    People like you who sign up here to pull the trigger on someone don't fair well.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Get the Facts correct before you bash these guys. Make sure it was them for sure.
    your first post is not to enviting.
    but welcome to the sand box.

78Eliminator
    River Dave knows the owner, I know he will speak up when he sees this.

riverbound
    3. He could have busted a sewer pipe leaving. Dumont is not and easy place to travel about.
    4. I think twice about people honking at me. One has to do a what if in their brain and make a decision to stop or wait until the coast is clear.
    People like you who sign up here to pull the trigger on someone don't fair well.
    I have to say the whole 1 post thing did kind of spike my curiosity.

riverbound

OCMerrill
    I dont even know Wired for Sound but I'm with you in calling BULLSHIT.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast