Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scared....

boatsnblondes
    Never mind

ask Killrtoy I hear he has a good job..

MRS FLYIN VEE
    well I don't know you very well. But if this is something you think or know you need to do.. Then I say go for it. You only live once and if you are not happy doing what you want to do. In the long run you will regret not doing something you like.
    If you stay in Railroading and you don't like it you will grow old and bitter.
    I say take the chance and if you are married what does your wife think about it. I think you both have to make the decission that will change both your lives.
    Life is too short not to take chances. Who knows it may not be as bad as you are thinking it will be. You just have to try and make the adjustment and think possitive the whole time you are training..
    It is a scary thought when you only know what you are doing now. But I'm sure if you take the jump you will have people there to catch you.
    good luck

topless
    You by the way ROCK!!!!

boatsnblondes
    Does that mean that when I go bald (pretty soon I think) you'll rub my head and go SMMMMMMOOOOOOTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHH also????

topless
    I duuno, your avatar scares me a little bit.

boatsnblondes
    If we ever meet, I promise to buy dentures first, never a second chance for a first impression doncha know....

shockwaveharry
    Never mind
    I got here late... you loosing your hair or can't get it up?

boatsnblondes
    At this point, all of the above....naa....just stressed out about life, life and life..and thought some sage advice might be found here, luckily, I came to my senses and deleted the message....

shockwaveharry
    At this point, all of the above....naa....just stressed out about life, life and life..and thought some sage advice might be found here, luckily, I came to my senses and deleted the message....
    How old are you? Is life really hitting you that hard?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast