Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Mexico Run Whatcha Brung

carreraboat
    Ok was wanting everyones feedback on where and when
    any ideas?

bigblockbill
    Are you planning on getting the parks approval? Should/can this be done durning the SWDBA test and tune on April 22 & 23?

carreraboat
    No need for an aproval it is not a race just a bunch of guys and gals breaking there boats outta moth balls on the first warmerish day of the year

1slowboat
    going to have to make that next year, seing as how SDBA rules won't let an electronic fuel injected boat run :220v:

bigblockbill
    Come on out, we would love to have you. Don't know if you have seen it yet or not, but I have posted the SWDBA schedule, but it is down on the list a little now. Also under Elephant Butte thread SWDBA, (Susan) the great organizer has a couple posts describing things. (Thanks Susan) If you send me your email I will forward a bunch of info to you on this years racing activities. And to the best of my knowlege electronic fuel injection is just fine with us.

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
    Do You Have Any Details?

Cheyenne372
    going to have to make that next year, seing as how SDBA rules won't let an electronic fuel injected boat run :220v:
    Which classes are you talking about?
    According to the 2006 Rule Book, Page 23, it states that:
    PROFESSIONAL CLASSES
    "Fuel Injection - Electronic or electrically controlled fuel systems designed to automatically sense and instantly adjust the fuel flow shall not be permitted on any supercharged engine."
    SPORTSMAN and BRACKET CLASSES
    "Engines - Engines may be any cubic inch displacement; they may be either naturally aspirated or fuel injected."
    So, unless you plan on running Pro Mod or quicker, unless I'm missing something, I don't see where you can't run.....but I'll check with El Presidente and make sure. Will try to have you a firm answer today.

Cheyenne372
    Slowboat:
    I just got an e-mail from El Presidente of the SDBA confirming what I stated in the post above.
    You are allowed to use electronic fuel injection UNLESS you are running a supercharger.
    If you have any more questions, please don't have any hesitation to give me a shout....I'm the ET Jet Class Rep for the SDBA and if I don't know the answer I'll get it for you.

carreraboat
    Ok the run whatcha brung it is not a race unless you want to call someone out and race for a beer it kinda a test a tune this is all boats large and small
    we are not the swdba we are a bunch of guys who like to go to the lake and have a good time i have a radar gun if anyone wants to see if they can squeez out a good number for bragin rights

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
    THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT CARRARA,MINE IS FUEL INJECTED AND SUPERCHARGED,THATS LEAVE ME OUT,IM ALL ABOUT RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG. :crossx:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast