Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Mexico Run Whatcha Brung

carreraboat
    we plan on coming up your way a few times this summer we will have to hook up

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
    Yea For Sure,there Are Quite A Few Fast Boats Up Here,navajo Lake Is Pretty Fun,not Too Crowded.do You Go To The Butte To Boat? Every Time I Have Went The Wind Blows Bad.

Cheyenne372
    Hooligan:
    Do you know Joe Singleton from Farmington?
    He raced flats in the mid-80's. Always had boat # 444. Hard running guy!

bigblockbill
    Hooligan,
    Yes the wind blows at the Butte, usually just in the spring time. But if you happen to be there on the windy days it really does suck...oh I mean blow.

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
    Cheyenne, I Know Of Joe Singleton But Havent Ever Met The Guy,but I Do Know His Boat.

Sundance
    Hot Rod, You live in Heavan! I love Navajo. Nothing is better than a cruise up to Colorado when the lake is like glass. I have to be carefull because it can be so flat that you have to watch the shore. I love it but my family bitches because it's a three hour tow., But how easy is it with the new road. My fun is fishing the river in the AM, then cruising the lake in the PM. It dosen't get any better.

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
    Yea Its Pretty Nice Here,not A Whole Lot Of Beach Area,but I Just Come Home When I Get Tired.i Know What You Mean About The Three Hour Tow,the Butte Is About The Same Distance From You Isnt It?

Sundance
    Hot Rod, We can usually make it from my house to Pat's,at the Butte in two hours in my RV. Yea there are a lot of beaches but also a lot of CRAZY people. Some of the stories I could tell you. Like the two kids on Jet skis that cam by a splashed me one day. I scared the shit out of them when they took off and I did circles around them going at full spee. I usually go out at the Butte eary AM then park my boat for the day. SOmetimes depending out how I feel or what I've had to drink will go out in the PM. I usually park my boat at the marina, both Navajo and the Butte, yea it costs but it usually safe;

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
    Do You Usually Bring A Camper?or ,do You Go To Town And Camp In A Hotel Room (lol)

Sundance
    Hot Rod, Usually bring my Motor Home. Have camped up on the hill and seen some GREAT sunrises over the lake. Especially in the winter with the fog rising off the lake.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast