Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Mexico Run Whatcha Brung

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
    They Are Fixing Up The Camping Area At Najajo A Little,cant Wait Till Its Warm Enough To Go Camping .

Sundance
    HR, I'll email you next time I'm heading that direction. Have got to do a Demo Day at Pinon Hill on March 18, think that's a little to early to bring the hot rod, hopefully sometime in early June.

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
    sundance,that would be cool,are you demoing at the golf course?i live about a mile away.

Sundance
    Hot Rod, Sure am. Do you play golf? I'm the Cleveland Golf rep in the area, among other things I rep.

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
    No I Dont Golf Anymore,i Used To When I Lived In Grants.

Sundance
    Stop on over anyway if you're in the area.

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
    Cool, I Will.

DEEWAYNE
    is this "run whut ya brung" thing still on. How many people are signed up or do you even have to sign up
    What about the poker run later in the season, what kind of turn out do you guys expect

1slowboat
    Slowboat:
    I just got an e-mail from El Presidente of the SDBA confirming what I stated in the post above.
    You are allowed to use electronic fuel injection UNLESS you are running a supercharger.
    If you have any more questions, please don't have any hesitation to give me a shout....I'm the ET Jet Class Rep for the SDBA and if I don't know the answer I'll get it for you.
    ok well does twin turbo count as supercharged? in the rule book?

swdba
    SWDBA does not have a baffle issue,if you send me yer email addy I will reply with our tech sheet.... you are referrring to sdba, NOT SWDBA.,,,,,different clubs.....(swdba is better) ....we are at the butte, and have a test n tune april 22, and 23, and will have boat techs etc, there.....we will have the radar guns, and will be doing a bbq on the beach saturday night....bbq will be free to swdba members, (we even accept members from farmington) and will have parts etc, there....
    by the way if you know of any flat bottoms, jets, 18 foot and smalller, tell em to come play!! give em my email address.... susan@swdba.org or send em to the site, and fill out a contact sheet, and we willtake it from there....
    yes, the wind is sometimes a problem at the butte, but we always have other activities....
    oh, yes, and when the swdba is there, we reserve our cove, therefore there is not an issue about racing, etc....we own that cove for that weekend.... even in no wake zones...
    come see us!
    www.swdba.org

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast