Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What does your kid live for??

bunny 166
    Wel, Mel is dying to do this in college...we are getting ready for try-outs again..gotta love the sport where more kids are hurt than any other....so far no injuries, though...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGWynZvREFc
    SHE WATCHES THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Mine wants to be a trophy truck driver (he's 10). He's seen Dust to Glory probably 500 times. He knows every line. He eats, drinks, sleeps and plays off-road racing. Doesn't help (hurt?) that he gets to be front and center as pre-running co-pilot for dad from time to time. It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Some Kind Of Monster
    Wel, Mel is dying to do this in college...we are getting read for try-outs again..gotta love the sport where more kids are hurt than any other....so far no injuries, though...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGWynZvREFc
    SHE WATCHES THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY!
    I don't have any kids yet, but when I was younger there was two things that I lived for. Basketball and BMX. I had BIG dreams for basketballand was being watched in high school. Well my BMX bike hung up on a bench once and my right arm shattered on the pavement. Elbow shattered = Basketball career shattered.

bunny 166
    Mine wants to be a trophy truck driver (he's 10). He's seen Dust to Glory probably 500 times. He knows every line. He eats, drinks, sleeps and plays off-road racing. Doesn't help (hurt?) that he gets to be front and center as pre-running co-pilot for dad from time to time. It will be interesting to see how it turns out.
    LOL! She can sing all the damn songs all mixed up like that and I swear she would move to Georgia if she could....or Kentucky, her other favorite squad is from there....
    I'm sure your little man knows that movie line for line by now, LOL!! That is so awesome he has those special opportunities with Dad--that's what dreams are made of!!

all three of mine live to drive me crazy....so far they are very succesful.....If they could make money at it they would be millionaires...........

bunny 166
    I don't have any kids yet, but when I was younger there was two things that I lived for. Basketball and BMX. I had BIG dreams for basketballand was being watched in high school. Well my BMX bike hung up on a bench once and my right arm shattered on the pavement. Elbow shattered = Basketball career shattered.
    :cry: Oh no!! Sounds like you were just being a typical boy!! Always wanting to go have fun....Does your elbow still bother you? That sounds bad...
    Now one day you will have to live through your kids, hee hee....
    Mel's coach is always nervous when she wants to ride her dirt bike--she is not an aggressive rider or anything, but he thinks she'll come home with something broken...

bunny 166
    all three of mine live to drive me crazy....so far they are very succesful.....If they could make money at it they would be millionaires...........
    I know alot of kids like that, LMAO!!!!

JB in so cal
    mine like to flaunt the law and ride on the bow
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...1dogsinbow.JPG

bunny 166
    mine like to flaunt the law and ride on the bow
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...1dogsinbow.JPG
    Screw the rules!! LOL...

2Driver
    Mine wants to be a trophy truck driver (he's 10). He's seen Dust to Glory probably 500 times. .
    Just what SW needs another trophy truck on his ars during a race

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast