Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bor needs more squirt.

Rattle Can Lou
    So I go to lunch today with Brother Lou and he tells me that he may need to make a few changes to his Nordskag restoration. Knowing the boat is at Belly B's shop for paint, and the infamous bottom blueprinting job, my first thought is "He's out of fricken money". But no, he still has some green leafs left. (Ben Franklin's). Ya still don't get it? OK then...$100.00 dollar bills. So the money thing is OK. So what else could it be? He starts to ask me questions about the horsepower of the 427 tunnel port Ford that I sold him. I proceed to tell him that when I had it built I pulled some compression out of it. Went from about 13 to 1 down to probably 10 to 1. He asks "How much did that hurt it?". Now the dimly lit bulb in the back of my noggin starts to light. "He's fricken worried about the monster I just picked up from the motor builder last week". I tell him that it probably killed about 30-40 horsepower. He asks the next obvious question. "What would it cost to put pistons in it?" Now I am laughing my ass off inside. I can't let on that I know their dirty little secret. That's right I say "they". This is a slimy little consortium of weasels...Yeah, you know them....The leader is Dave Sammons with second in command, Belly B.. , then the diabolical one, Van Beenan. These guys have set out to oust yours truly out of the king spot. Don't take offense Gordy, but I am the king of Boise. They are scared to death that the Riviera is going to hand the Nordskag its own ass out on the water. So I get the call after lunch to deliver the motor to the builder and order the pistons. OK Lou...the order has ben done and the pistons are on their way. I am only going to tell you once. Your going to need a plane load of those pistons to drive around the outside of me.....RCL
    http://photobucket.com/albums/d137/a...th_cat-srp.jpg

vdriver4ever
    Lou Lou Lou... or was that Ekim? I was only trying to make the motor period correct. The great one Dave Sammons says that in order to really say I have a true 427 TP we need to put the compression back in.
    The other issue is that you know I don't do details. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to mix fuel and gas? I am better off just going straight with the good stuff...
    I will never get a chance to go around you on the water Lou... that's because with your eye sight I don't plan on being on the water at the same time...
    And yes I am out of green backs... There gone.. No more.. spent my wad so to speak... Hell I will probably have to refi the furniture just to get my boat from Billy.

dmontzsta
    Fill that Ford up!

FlatStupid
    Well Lou at least when he hands you your ass you can say " At least it's period correct!"

BILLY.B
    That's right I say "they". This is a slimy little consortium of weasels...Yeah, you know them....The leader is Dave Sammons with second in command, Belly B.. , then the diabolical one, Van Beenan. You do know that the sun makes things grow, right?. So by the looks of your feet (size 7) your belly has been hanging over them for some 40 years. So before you go spouting your over loaded ass off i'd look in the mirror, call a trainer, and get in shape. Especially after the drop chines and added strakes that were installed on the bottom of the Nordskog. Cause there's no doubt he'll be handing you your over sized ass real soon. By the way Pat, I was alittle off on the estimate for the bottom "Blueprint job". So I think it will take alittle more then furniture away from you. But you'll look good!!!! :rollside: F*%k Riviera's, there slower then $hit!!!!! :rollside:

Rattle Can Lou
    Belly, you are right. I looked in the mirror this morning and I did see a little overhang. So I told the wife, Lindalou, that I could drop a quick ten pounds. I am going to work on it. And hey, I apologize for the smartass remarks. Ya know I love ya. And by the way, why don't you write on the wall in your paint shop in big bold, thick, legible letters, "Neon base sucks clear up like a mother------. Don't ya know! Until we dual again, RCLLLLL

CircleJerk
    Guys Guys, you're cracking a jerk up! Who has small feet? Billy? Lou? :argue: Let the tape measure decide (the tree trunks dimentions that is) ! Patiently Awaiting the belt line (") results! jErKiZoiD

Sangerboy
    Until we dual again, RCLLLLL
    RCL you may want to edit your post to "duel" as it is now someone might think that you and Mr B have a little cozy ummm.... thing on the side

Sangerboy
    Especially after the drop chines and added strakes that were installed on the bottom of the Nordskog. By the way Pat, I was alittle off on the estimate for the bottom "Blueprint job". So I think it will take alittle more then furniture away from you. F*%k Riviera's, there slower then $hit!!!!! :rollside:
    Words to live by Sangerboy...."Stay fit, eat right, die anyway". I see no problems!!!! :220v:
    Some words to live by from Sangerboy..... "Be cautious about pissing off Mr B when he has your boat"

Rattle Can Lou
    Unless you can keep one of his boats while he is working on yours....Right Sangerboy???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast