Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everybody's Kung Fu Fightin'.....

boatsnblondes
    Here there, we all been scratchin at each other for 3 solid weeks now...time for ALL of you to get to Havi, start having some fun, start to relax...I think this is symptomatic of cabin fever.....I'm pulling the boat out Friday to get it ready for summer, I can't wait!!! i won't be at Havi..but there are some great lakes around here with my name on them.....Kilr..are we done yet???

jrgaudettes
    Kung Fu Fighting video.
    My buddy Brad Smith #19 in the video is the one fighting. This was the old (MISL) Major Indoor Soccer Leauge. Brad and his wife will be out with us this weekend at desert storm, If you see him give him sh*t for his mullet. LOL.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgaMxTR9l-g

boatsnblondes
    That little guy, Black....I think he wanted to kill him at one point?? AS for the mullett stuf..you do it.....boat goes in to get dewinterized a week from today. Should have it back mid next week..gotta get a few issues worked out. Won't be anywhere close to Havi for a long time..too much to go explore up here first....

jrgaudettes
    I give him sh*t all the time for his mullet. LOL. His hair has left him as the video is 15-20 yrs old. All in fun he has a great sence of humor.

dragboat
    YOU RANG........
    http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...dsel/BNB-2.gif
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya know BnB if you really wanted to bury the hatchet you should start by changing your sig's....Second man up and compliment him on his spelling..third tell him his wife is beautifull....fourth tell him how great DCB's are...Its a good start..

dragboat
    Yes thats true,true,TRUE and true. Then just write down what you want to post, then wait a day. Read it the next day looking for anything of any value,....nope..... nothing ... again....then just tear it up and get back to work. and try again tomorrow. ...........or not...........

jrgaudettes
    Looks like I posted in the wrong thread. Sorry guy's.

Mrs. 20
    I must have missed the train thing that has now become the joke on so many sigs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast