Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fitting in...

Daddy_G
    As a relative newbee myself, I can say come in with a good take and thick skin.

Baja Big Dog
    Just Jump In Bro And Have Fun...feel Free To Speak On Any Topic You Want, But Dont Speak About Anything You Want...thats The ***boat Way...jokin..
    Oww Ya You Gotta Follow Tradition....
    #1-pic's Of Your Boat
    #2- Pic's Of The Better Half Of Your Relationship(gf,wifey,side Action...ect
    #3-some Party Pic's......and The Rest Will Fall In Place
    Being the unoffical boob monitor I must correct 707 post..
    #1- Pics of you wife, and your girlfriend, and they will need to be nude (or topless will do fine)
    #2- more of #1
    #3- more of #2
    I think you understand the requirements--now get out ther little mister and get those pictures.

Ziggy
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Welcome! What I think is so cool about this type of forum is that you can "test drive" your friends. You can see how people act before you decide if you want to invest any time on them. The big group get togethers are fun and it's interesting when you finally meet someone face to face and feel like you've known them for years ( because you've been having conversations with them for years ). Don't worry about being an outsider, we all were at one time.
    Yeap, met a lot of great peeps on here that will be lifetime friends, met some others that I have no desire to ever associate with again (JB in So Cal). Just join in, at one point we were all where you are right now, and now look at us...
    Yeap, yeap.
    Welcome aboard fstlayn.........you will fit in just fine...I recall one of my first posts and it was a complete foot in mouth comment. Have fun and enjoy.

Spotondl
    All good sage advice... if you post something and someone posts a popcorn response, run for your life..., edit your post, or throw gas on the flames... it's all good...

topless
    Welcome aboard and don't listen when people say I'm mean. (homewrecker maybe but not really mean)

Ziggy
    Welcome aboard and don't listen when people say I'm mean. (homewrecker maybe but not really mean)
    And you give great heads................LMAO

topless
    And you give great heads................LMAOLOL,Yeah I know.

Some Kind Of Monster
    And you give great heads................LMAO
    She takes them too (executioner) :devil:

Jbb
    RD SUX............................................... .:jawdrop:

topless
    She takes them too (executioner) :devil:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast