Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Cale & Jen (Luvnlife's)

sdpm
    Cale and Jen. I can't thank you guy's enough for everything you do. From driving all around picking up blowers and delivering to helping on the boat, to hauling our trailer all around to and from the races. You are the best!! I just hope someday I can return the favors. Thanks again. Neil
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/DSC04165.JPG
    "High Maintenance" #195 Pro Mod

Hustler
    Cale and Jen are some of the greatest people I have meet from the boards. Thanks again you guys for the hospitality on Saturday, we had a great time.

Mrs Luvnlife
    Cale and Jen. I can't thank you guy's enough for everything you do. From driving all around picking up blowers and delivering to helping on the boat, to hauling our trailer all around to and from the races. You are the best!! I just hope someday I can return the favors. Thanks again. Neil
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/DSC04165.JPG
    "High Maintenance" #195 Pro Mod
    He looks too relaxed............he needs a beer :jawdrop: ! Nice picture!!!
    Certainly don't expect something like this for what we've done :redface: , not a problem at all--it's our pleasure AND he drives more human with a trailer behind the toter . Next time, you'll have to put the tools down and find time for a jello shot .
    Way to go from being waaaay to fast, to qualifying #1 with a 7.004. It'll only get better!! Nice job Mike and the whole crew!

TAF
    Greatest fans to have or hang w/. It was a blast seeing Mike too and watching :sqeyes: the circus in the pits I resemble that remark

Mrs Luvnlife
    Cale and Jen are some of the greatest people I have meet from the boards. Thanks again you guys for the hospitality on Saturday, we had a great time.
    Thanks Joe....you and Candi are in the same category . It was great to see you guys on Saturday, thanks for coming by!

Mrs Luvnlife
    Greatest fans to have or hang w/. It was a blast seeing Mike too and watching :sqeyes: the circus in the pits I resemble that remark
    Thanks you!! Good seeing you, I know how busy you guys always are over there, so never enough time to hang out and chat for long, but it was nice to hang out in the pits for awhile .

boat030
    As always thanks for everything you Two are the best you guys always seem to find a way to go beyond expectations whether it's helping out on the boat or your hospitality at the track. And it's good to know there's always place with cold Bullets close by

Mrs Luvnlife
    As always thanks for everything you Two are the best you guys always seem to find a way to go beyond expectations whether it's helping out on the boat or your hospitality at the track. And it's good to know there's always place with cold Bullets close by
    Ah Mikey, you know anything for you . Way to go this weekend, what a way to bring 'er back! Maybe you should have a key to the toter in case we ever go for a walk and perhaps it's locked :2purples: .

boat030
    Ah Mikey, you know anything for you . Way to go this weekend, what a way to bring 'er back! Maybe you should have a key to the toter in case we ever go for a walk and perhaps it's locked :2purples: .
    the toter locked??? don't even kid around like that i can't imagine being that close too the beer but not be able to get to it

Mrs Luvnlife
    the toter locked??? don't even kid around like that i can't imagine being that close too the beer but not be able to get to it
    LMAO.
    That mighta been a bad joke :redface: :jawdrop: .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast