Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Al Michaels is no longer doing Monday Nights

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    What a drag. He is undoubtedly the BEST voice in the NFL. Now i have to listen to that jackass Theisman. It was bad enough wrapping up a weekend with that guy.
    Bummer (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060209/...night_football)

essexjet
    What a drag. He is undoubtedly the BEST voice in the NFL. Now i have to listen to that jackass Theisman. It was bad enough wrapping up a weekend with that guy.
    Bummer (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060209/...night_football)
    "Do you believe in switching networks? Yes! Al Michaels appears headed to NBC after ESPN hired former quarterback Joe Theismann, Washington Post columnist Tony Kornheiser and Mike Tirico as its Monday night broadcast crew."
    Who the F*&% is Tony Kornheiser! I think its going to suck AZZ!!

doesitfloat?
    I like Kornheiser, he knows his sh!t and calls it like he sees it. But Michaels is the best and FFFFFF Theisman (talks too much...know it all)

Old Texan
    I also dislike Joe. Only good thing is they didn't bring Paul McGuire along. Together, Joe and Paul are more sickening than 2 pitchers of cheap beer.

Supultlbich
    I hope Joes Ego can fit into the booth. History has shown that those that follow ledgends fail. No ill will against JT, but how do you replace Al Michaels??

Hardly Satisfied
    Monday night football won't be the same next season, I hate Joe theismann :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Jbb
    Got a nice video of Joes leg breaking .....If it would make you feel better....

Just Tool'n
    Can anyone find a video clip of Joe Thiessman breaking his leg, I have told my 8 year old about this for a year now, but can not seem to find it on the internet!
    Can any of you find it?

HCS
    I am disappointed in the whole deal.
    Moving Monday Night Football from Broadcast TV to Cable is a shitty move.
    Tell me about it. Now you have to pay to see MNF. :220v:

Just Tool'n
    Well, let's see: First the earth cooled. And, then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died, and they turned into oil. And, then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And, Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it, he took her best summer dress out of the closet, and put it on, and went to town.
    Then price Charles lifted the dress, so Camillia, could get him from behind with the strap-on she was wearing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast