Thread: Laughlin on Memorial

mdunn01
    Anyone going to be on Lake Mojave this coming Memorial weekend? I will be out there launching from Telephone cove with my 1988 Cole. After replacing the motor because it BLEW in 20 mins 3 weeks ago I would actually like to use it.
    Mike

n8dawg
    Anyone going to be on Lake Mojave this coming Memorial weekend? I will be out there launching from Telephone cove with my 1988 Cole. After replacing the motor because it BLEW in 20 mins 3 weeks ago I would actually like to use it.
    Mike
    when will the motor be done? we're going out to lost lake the first weekend in May. we might be out that way for memorial day.

mdunn01
    The motor is set to be finished and back in the Cole this week. I still have to drive up to Jet Boat Performance and pick her up when he calls me.
    Mike Dunn

mdunn01
    Anyone going to be in laughlin on Memorial weekend? I will be in Mojave and Gasoline Alley a bit on saturday and sunday I will be on the river itself. Anyone else staying in Laughlin?

DILLIGAF
    I was planning on trying to be out there but it now looks like I will be heading to Parker
    Be careful out there as it will be crowded with lots of rookies on the water.

n8dawg
    Anyone going to be in laughlin on Memorial weekend? I will be in Mojave and Gasoline Alley a bit on saturday and sunday I will be on the river itself. Anyone else staying in Laughlin?
    Come on down to Parker! We'll be staying there threw Monday!

mdunn01
    Nate,
    I cant dude, i have reservations already and my girlfriends family is meeting us there on saturday so thats out of the question this month, but in June i can go anywhere!
    Mike