Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nostalgic Racer Reunion in Washington!

hondo sanger
    jerk, looking forward to parade. also did you find speed skier.i will be their wensday. also bring ski, i will pull you !!!!! my, kids will be their thur. night they are bring cruiser so if you need boat on course, we can help out. i am leaving hondo home. my new boat is ready.
    cya next week AL

CircleJerk
    Hey, we may have a winner....you pull me with your blown Sanger! They would have to love that! Al, dont be a stranger this time, would you volunteer to run the VIP table for an hour? You just sign autographs and sell shirts and BS the folks.....OK? Kids bringing cruiser? Recipe for fun it sounds.... smile_sp

FlatRat
    JoIk,
    I pulled motor,took off pan only to find a big fat nothing.I will pull some caps off today.Maybe the noise I heard was i my head.I hate when that happens.Sking behind a blown Sanger,I've gotta see this.I will be looking for a 1"x73" prop shaft and a Neovane waterpump.We will be showing up Friday afternoon.
    over and out

hondo sanger
    jerk, one thing i have a lot of is b.s. yes i will help any way i can. so feel free to ask.
    boat, is flat running hard, flat rat. looks like he will make i probley by thur. tody is sunday and i think it is running. he likes to wait till last min. then he goes like hell. cya AL

CircleJerk
    Latest news: Blondies motor just went in and it still leaks oil at high rpm! The new pan had no effect, so out it comes again. Its almost as if the block is cracked near the front pan rail and oil gushes out above pan and drips down to the rail. If I dont have a cracked front cover-mount or the timing cover gasket is bad, then she doesnt race. I'm getting good at pulling stuff, It only took 1 hour to get it on a stand and one day to put it back in the boat! Let see, I have five days to fix it and pack up........ JeRkout frown

CircleJerk
    Found it. This BBC is so early: June,66,that it did not have the dowel pin embossment for the timing chain cover. Hense, oil leaked at these holes in the alum cover at high rpm when the chain was flinging it. I have never seen this before, all other bbc blocks have dowels I think. Weird, so after the third engine removal, I think the Blondes boat is ready to pass some BOYS! smile_sp
    PS If anyone hasnt gotten reservations yet, there are still some campsites or feel free to join us in the pits and roll out the sleeping bag! smile_sp

RaysonKid
    Whats the weather predictions?
    Jerkyone?

GN117 Big Dawg
    Yer Jerkness,,
    I know it's been a long time, how are ya? I'm embarrassed to admit to you that I was in Spokane Memorial Day week on bussiness. Time was short, and we were in and out in one day with no time to play. I was thinkin of you two sorry we missed!
    Iv'e got an idea for your show, "CHAIN RACES!" You know, where ya chain 3 or 4 SS boats together then chain them up to a BAD ASS GN boat and then a cut them loose and laugh at the SS (sissy stock)drivers hangin' on!!!

CircleJerk
    Doggie, you're killin me! Chain races? Here's the JeRk version: chain two super stocks transoms together,at the gun, the first one to drag the other onto the sand bar wins. Of course that is if anyone is left in the seat! All competitors must install swampbuggie air cleaners with their whirlaways to make it fair and orange shower caps for their mulletts!
    Or how about this, chain a 3000lb Nosty boat to a GN and see who becomes the others anchor! A little similar to chaining a jet car to someones Yugo and watching it burn down to the recaps? Well, can you picture it? I like the boat drag better, not drag boat racing but boat drag derby! Dang, I been out in the shop entirely toooooo long! smile_sp It could be a new feature for our races, dont you think, might make Ripleys Believe It or Not!!!Boat drag..........HHHHEEEEEEHAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

CircleJerk
    RaysonKid:
    Whats the weather predictions?
    Jerkyone? HHAAA Ha,Jerkyone.....sounds like you know my dental hygenist! Hey, weather isnt a problem! Saturday calls for a small chance of rain or hail mixed with slight winds,{a mild Tornado is not expected to touch down}, possible flooding in low areas, but not to worry: snow will only be found above 2000 feet! Highs in the mid 40's! Outside of that, the race should be great! Any more questions for YoUreJeRknEss??? smile_sp

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast