Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: any jobs at all?

Burn Out
    This is true! I live in Iowa and have started with UP! Just finishing class and starting my On the Job Training! Will be qualified brakeman/switchman and then go back for 2 weeks for conductor class. Ready to mark up May 1!! :rollside:
    They pay you for the inconvenience to your life! Since it is 24/7!
    I have been reading this site for about 6 months. I have a Rinker 21' runabout! Don't think I'm gonna have any time on it this summer...

lawbreaker2
    Ok I can do this, as I'm a long haul trucker, O/O at that, And allways thought about doing something bigger like a train, But I think I'll pass I like my 2 weeks out and 2 weeks home If fact I've been home since a week befor x-mas and have not gone back out yet. :rollside:

superdave013
    when you train guys go by my shop in Placentia, CA ya need to lay on that horn just a little longer. You see I still have a touch of hearing left and ya might as well take it all. lol
    I know, I know,, bitch bitch bitch. Well with cheep rent I get the trains too. Busy tracks, must be 15+ trains go by every day. I just loved throwing rocks at them when I was a kid. This is payback I guess. lol

boatsnblondes
    I don't go through Placentia..BUT, Engineers remember goofy things....things like faces, and people who flip them off, or people who throw rocks at them, and they pass it on to every other engineer across the division...funny, Placentia is a no whistle zone..you musta pissed them BNSF boys off something fierce for them to lay on the horn like that as they go by....I get a kick obout people who bitch about noise when they live next to the tracks...and it's not 15 plus trains over there a day sir...more like 50 plus, and it will get worse....sweet dreams..... :rollside:

I don't go through Placentia..BUT, Engineers remeber goofy things....things like faces, and people who flip them off, or people who throw rocks at them, and they pass it on to every other engineer across the division...funny, Placentia is a no whistle zone..you musta pissed them BNSF boys off something fierce for them to lay on the horn like that as they go by....I get a kick obout people who bitch about niose when they live next to the tracks...and it's not 15 plus trains over there a day sir...more like 50 plus, and it will get worse....sweet dreams..... :rollside:
    There you have it Dave.
    I'm having a sale on earplugs lol.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Better
    Not
    Start a
    Family

boatsnblondes
    Unlimited
    Parking

76ANTHONY
    dam BOATSNBLONDES those are some awsome pics, always wondered what those things looked like inside, thanks

boatsnblondes
    Here's a few more for you then.......
    UP SD70ACe....
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=11200&stc=1
    UP GEVO control stand...these a new style, implemented after a lot of talking with us about what we like...I like them, but they are hard to relax in...i.e....no place to put your feet up..... :rollside:
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=11201&stc=1
    This is SD70m UP 5129, it has a slightly different setup, both computer screens and analog gauges.....
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=11202&stc=1
    A slightly better view.....
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=11203&stc=1
    Hope ya like these....have a UP day!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345