Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Windsor Inn Lake Havasu City

Biglue
    Anyone stay there before? Is it a quality place or should I continue looking? Lagged a little too much in making reservations for the winterblast fireworks deal and I am scrambling to find a room. Everyone I talked to that I've stayed at is booked. If this place sucks please let me know, I'll try closer to cancellations time somewhere else.
    Thanks in advance.
    Louie.

SHADOW23
    Stayed there a couple of summers ago. wouldnt want to spend too much time in the room. Keep looking

Havasu1986
    The good thing about the Windsor it's near the launch ramp and they used to allow pets. The bad thing it's very old and I don't think it's been remodeled. I was staying there in the early 80's. But if it's the only vacancy, what choice do you have.

Biglue
    The good thing about the Windsor it's near the launch ramp and they used to allow pets. The bad thing it's very old and I don't think it's been remodeled. I was staying there in the early 80's. But if it's the only vacancy, what choice do you have.
    I hear you dude. I think I'll try to get another room as the cancellations start popping in last minute. If I remember correctly, this place was not much to look at as I drove down onto Windsor.

Havasu1986
    I forgot to mention that I met a girl named Tamera in 1986 on the lake and lasted 6 years, she was staying there. And then I met my wife named Tamyra in 1994 until present on the lake and she was staying there. I don't know if it's the name or the hotel that keeps haunting me.

Biglue
    I forgot to mention that I met a girl named Tamera in 1986 on the lake and lasted 6 years, she was staying there. And then I met my wife named Tamyra in 1994 until present on the lake and she was staying there. I don't know if it's the name or the hotel that keeps haunting me.
    Aw shit bro. You had to scare me off like that huh.
    Similar story, my wife's name is Misty. Was at strip joint with my buddies and I was getting a lap dance from one of the gals there. I asked her what her name was and she replied "Misty".........never went back.

cc322
    Keep Looking place is a dive

HYPNAUTIC
    Used to stay there bout 12 years ago. There is a reason people here are saying "used too". The place isnt the best looking makes you kinda wonder how clean it is!
    If I remember correctly, there was a tourist that went missing last year and she was staying there.

Mohave Vice
    The bed bugs bite there!!!

cxr133
    where can i find more info on this winter blast thing....
    do you guys take the boats or put them in the water?
    im thinking i can borrow the bro-in-laws motorhome and check it out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast