Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: V-Drive Bash at needles

TOPFUELEDGEND
    I was wondering if its worth making the trip or is it gonna be a bunch of painted up round d round boats playing the part, or will it be a few alcohol boats making some 1/8 mile imitation passes? will that part of the river let a real 4,000 HP boat fire up and run? would hate to bust anyones cherry

A.SNEED
    HEY BRING IT DOWN I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A TFH ACTUALLY START N RUN.

hotdan
    Sneed..it's hotdan...are you still online

Ian
    I was wondering if its worth making the trip or is it gonna be a bunch of painted up round d round boats playing the part, or will it be a few alcohol boats making some 1/8 mile imitation passes? I'd say you got it just about sumed up, a couple slow roundy rounds and a bunch of flats making imitation passes wink . Three posts and already letting the sh@%t fly jawdrop , sure didn't take this guy long to get with the program . I don't think anyone would object to you running a fuel boat out there.

126driver
    TOPFUELEDGEND:
    I was wondering if its worth making the trip or is it gonna be a bunch of painted up round d round boats playing the part, or will it be a few alcohol boats making some 1/8 mile imitation passes? will that part of the river let a real 4,000 HP boat fire up and run? would hate to bust anyones cherry {Yawn}
    Can you at least try to be amusing?

Sangster
    126driver:
    TOPFUELEDGEND:
    I was wondering if its worth making the trip or is it gonna be a bunch of painted up round d round boats playing the part, or will it be a few alcohol boats making some 1/8 mile imitation passes? will that part of the river let a real 4,000 HP boat fire up and run? would hate to bust anyones cherry {Yawn}
    Can you at least try to be amusing? Or atleast original.... wink wink

BILLY.B
    TOPFUELEDGEND:
    I was wondering if its worth making the trip or is it gonna be a bunch of painted up round d round boats playing the part, or will it be a few alcohol boats making some 1/8 mile imitation passes? will that part of the river let a real 4,000 HP boat fire up and run? would hate to bust anyones cherry No problem, noise of the typical rod throwing/fire ball of a boat will not even be a issue. The only problem will be the E.P.A when you put that 70 weight oil in the river. Needles marina also has a A frame that you can use after your 300 ft pass is complete, that way you can change everything you need to eek!

Dragboat Dad
    Must have huge pit crew to keep the ego a float and running

dossangers
    TOPFUELEDGEND:
    I was wondering if its worth making the trip or is it gonna be a bunch of painted up round d round boats playing the part, or will it be a few alcohol boats making some 1/8 mile imitation passes? will that part of the river let a real 4,000 HP boat fire up and run? would hate to bust anyones cherry Thats the best you can do with nitro 4000hp please dont embarass yourself or us and leave the big rig home!!!! OUT!!

BILLY.B:
    TOPFUELEDGEND:
    I was wondering if its worth making the trip or is it gonna be a bunch of painted up round d round boats playing the part, or will it be a few alcohol boats making some 1/8 mile imitation passes? will that part of the river let a real 4,000 HP boat fire up and run? would hate to bust anyones cherry No problem, noise of the typical rod throwing/fire ball of a boat will not even be a issue. The only problem will be the E.P.A when you put that 70 weight oil in the river. Needles marina also has a A frame that you can use after your 300 ft pass is complete, that way you can change everything you need to eek! ROTHLMAO
    Tpfllgnd,
    Reality sucks huh?
    Or are you the one guy who has it all figured out & deosn't blow up your junk.
    Morg.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast