Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: lakers havent got a clue

Jordy
    Actually...they need a TEAM PLAYER......that ain't Kobe.....:idea:
    I'm kinda starting to understand why he doesn't pass though... everytime he handed the ball off last night you'd hear a "CLANK" or it would get stolen before they ever got a shot off...
    Hell, just triple team Kobe and let the rest of the team run amok. What are they going to do, put up 8-10 points a piece??? :notam:

460 jus getn it
    Actually...they need a TEAM PLAYER......that ain't Kobe.....:idea:
    He cares about the team. If HE scores 50 the TEAM might win.
    They dont have a chance with the team they have. Walton is well walton, brown is foul happy, they might have something in farmar(all though i saw nash shake him up once or twice) odom is decent when he shows up. Plain and simple they have no one to support the so called best player in the game.

460 jus getn it
    I'm kinda starting to understand why he doesn't pass though... everytime he handed the ball off last night you'd hear a "CLANK" or it would get stolen before they ever got a shot off...
    Hell, just triple team Kobe and let the rest of the team run amok. What are they going to do, put up 8-10 points a piece??? :notam:Thats all there ROLE players are good for. Now look at the suns, you have the NBA'S 6th man who can score 20 plus off the bench, nash, amarie, marion, bell, jones, all of them can score 20 plus, boris is good for 10-15. The suns have guys on there team who know what there roles are and they plat them.

Havasu_Dreamin
    The Suns are a much better team right now, there is no question about that.....The Lakers are a more storied franchise when it comes to the playoffs and championships and will be back....History has proven that Buss will spend money to make the team better...

dmontzsta
    The Suns are a much better team right now, there is no question about that.....But the Lakers are more storied frnachise when it comes to the playoffs and championships and will be back eventually...
    Exactly, the suns fans can have their moment in the playoffs. But, they will not win a championship.

AZJD
    Exactly, the suns fans can have their moment in the playoffs. But, they will not win a championship.
    Make a friendly wager?

Jordy
    Who cares about a championship??? I just want them to beat the Lakers so you can finally just STFU with all the lame excuses about the Lakers .501 season. :notam:

Tequila-John
    Go Suns!!!!!

Havasu_Dreamin
    the Lakers .501 season. :notam:
    Hey, it's .519!

Jordy
    Hey, it's .519!
    Oops. My bad. So they were what, 3 games over a losing season???

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast