Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: lakers havent got a clue

Havasu_Dreamin
    Oops. My bad. So they were what, 3 games over a losing season???
    Exactly...

AZJD
    I don't know if anyone caught this stat last night? The lakers have only won, one game since the allstar break, against teams with a better record than .500

BajaMike
    I'm kinda starting to understand why he doesn't pass though... everytime he handed the ball off last night you'd hear a "CLANK" or it would get stolen before they ever got a shot off...
    Hell, just triple team Kobe and let the rest of the team run amok. What are they going to do, put up 8-10 points a piece??? :notam:
    Nash sure put on a clinic.....:idea:

dmontzsta
    Who cares about a championship??? I just want them to beat the Lakers so you can finally just STFU with all the lame excuses about the Lakers .501 season. :notam:
    Wow, spoken from a true fan? or a Laker hater? I think that just showed your true colors.
    Guess what? I will never STFU! Laker pride right here. The suns held their home court, now all the suns should just HUSH up, cause now the suns have to try and win in L.A., this series could be 2-2, you never know...one blow out game doesnt mean they won the 7 game series in a blow out.
    The suns have a good team this year, just be happy with that.
    The Lakers have a bad team this year, compared to all the years past. So throw your rocks and get your kicks in now, since it seems to make everyone feel so great. Seeing how happy everyone is, just makes me realize what a great franchise the Lakers are, you guys are like a wild pack of dogs when the Lakers lose, which proves that EVERYONE has been paying attention to what the Lakers have done.

Tige' 24v
    Who cares about a championship??? I just want them to beat the Lakers so you can finally just STFU with all the lame excuses about the Lakers .501 season. :notam:
    Typical Suns fan statement! That is the diffrence between Suns fan and Laker fan we expect the team to win championships not just beat the Suns.
    The Suns are a better team there is no doubt about that. But just like all the Clipper fans that came out of the wood work last year wait until they win a Championship then you will have something to talk about. Beating a team you should beat should not satisfy you as a fan. I geuss when your team has never won anything meaningful you start to lower your expectations?

Chico&Zeus
    Laker Hater is looking better and better for our boat's name

Jordy
    Wow, spoken from a true fan? or a Laker hater? I think that just showed your true colors.
    I've shown my true colors all along. Your excuses are just that, EXCUSES!!! They seem to get more and more ridiculous with every Laker loss. :notam:
    The Suns are the home town team and I have no problem supporting them, but not in the cheerleader sense of the word as you do DMexcuse. You spend more time Suns and Clipper bashing than you do anything else around here.
    What was your crybaby thread a while back (there have been so many it's hard to keep track) about stolen notes from a hotel and Suns players badmouthing the Lakers players???
    On that note, I found this little tidbit rather interesting:
    "Give him a soccer ball," the Lakers' Kobe Bryant said when asked what could be done to stop Barbosa. "Tell him Brazilians should be playing soccer, not basketball."
    Sounds like sour grapes from Kobe for having his ass handed to him up and down the court all night by someone who "should be playing soccer."
    Sure looked like Kobe was ready to head back to his hotel and take his frustrations out on another white girl last night about halfway through the game.

Jordy
    Typical Suns fan statement! That is the diffrence between Suns fan and Laker fan we expect the team to win championships not just beat the Suns.
    Read my previous post, above this one. Hey, if they win a championship, great and I'd love to see it happen. Can they get around Dallas??? Perhaps. The big thing for me, at least on these forums is getting DMexcuse to stop his insane excuse machine for a while, at least until the Raider start playing again.

AZJD
    Did that just slip out?

460 jus getn it
    The way the suns are playing they can beat the mavs. They proved that late in the season.
    Funny that 2 SOCCER players are handing the lakers there ass.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast