Thread: Motorcycle Lenders???

Community
    I got a guy who wants my bike, no credit history, can't qualify with HD Credit...can someone do a loan for this guy? I have the HD credit app I can fax over if someone wants to try - send me a phone number via PM and we will talk. He is 26 and employed w/ an HD dealer.
    Thanks.

Jordy
    How, in this day and age, can you be 26 with no credit history??? :jawdrop:
    Credit unions tend to be a little more leniant, especially if you have an account with one. I think it's strange that HD wouldn't carry the note, especially with him working at an HD dealer, unless he hasn't been there very long...
    Good luck!!!

Community
    He has been here about 2 years. Not sure about the credit thing. Some people are raised to pay cash for everything, to each his own. We already worked the employee angle adn I was disappointed with that not working out, they would not allow that kind of money - I am sure he could do a sporty as its less money.
    Somebody can do it - i just don't want to put him into a nightmare loan with some crazy terms - trying to help him get a bike and build some credit history - at some point he may want to buy a house....

beaverretriever
    I got a guy who wants my bike, no credit history, can't qualify with HD Credit...can someone do a loan for this guy? I have the HD credit app I can fax over if someone wants to try - send me a phone number via PM and we will talk. He is 26 and employed w/ an HD dealer.
    Thanks.
    LOL. I have guys that try to qual that are in their 30s,40s,50s, and later that have zero credit history.
    Does he have any trade lines? HD credit offers a first time buyers program, but they require two lines of trade, and they can only qual on a Sporty.
    Unfortunately, HD is pretty much the most lenient of all lenders in the motorcycle industry.
    I agree with Jordy, he may want to try a credit union. Credit unions tend to not care as much about score as a regular bank.
    Can he get a co-signer? Actually on the Harely App, you would want to do it as a joint app no co-signer.
    Good Luck!