Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deadliest Catch

chase8
    Did anyone see the episode last night where they were watching a fisherman hanging off the side of another boat and then he was washed away and rescued by Time Bandit? Don't get this wrong because this is probably my favorite show right now. But that whole thing seemed fake as hell. If you watch closely they never showed the guy suddenly missing from the side of the boat where he was washed off.
    They never showed him in the water. The camera picks up as the are dragging a guys legs over the side. Then when they go talk to the saved fisherman fresh from the grip of death, his hair is completely dry. I watched it several times with my wife and she didn't feel that it was legit either. Still a good show though.

adjones419
    Yeah I saw that too. Good show, I watch it every Tuesday night along with Driving Force. Hard telling if that was fake or not. I would have liked to seen him floating in the water and catching the buoy.

Screaming Pete
    made for TV fishing................thats never been done before.........LOL yes i did funny thing i thought the same thing with the cammara man right thier when they were putting on the orange suits. that didn't make sence what were they going to do jump in after him??

I saw that last night. Didn't think about it being fake/set-up but now you have me thinking.:idea:

nofuel
    Hey Chase, I thought American Idol was your favorite, you need to get over Sanjia getin the boot!

SnakeCharmer
    ya! and the saving capt was sure Hugging the camera!

Trailer Park Casanova
    I got on the fan website, and most of the featured boats have their own websites now too.
    They sell T shirts, mugs, ect.
    There are real time messaging, blogs and a forum on the TLC site.
    The moderators eventually delete the girls writing in hitting on the Captains & crew members.
    Amazing, most of the Captains are married, and all these chix write to them making moves on them.
    Too bad the mods erase most of it, best part of the forums. The guys are like rock-stars in some chicks heads.
    Also, other fans write in and like or dislike some of the crews and boats and talk smack.
    The most un-popular being the Northwestern and it's Captain Sig Hansen.
    Damfino why, seem OK to me & ya gotta be a SOB sometimes if you're in charge, especially in a really tough, crazy situation like they're in.
    Some dopes write in wanting to work for free, just to be on the show.
    We thought too the man overboard mighta been playing to the camera.

Got a link to the site Casanova?

RitcheyRch
    Ditto that. Either way, love the show and will continue to watch. Could have been a stunt to boost ratings.
    I saw that last night. Didn't think about it being fake/set-up but now you have me thinking.:idea:

edog_103
    I got on the fan website, and most of the featured boats have their own websites now too.
    They sell T shirts, mugs, ect.
    There are real time messaging, blogs and a forum on the TLC site.
    The moderators eventually delete the girls writing in hitting on the Captains & crew members.
    Amazing, most of the Captains are married, and all these chix write to them making moves on them.
    Too bad the mods erase most of it, best part of the forums. The guys are like rock-stars in some chicks heads.
    Also, other fans write in and like or dislike some of the crews and boats and talk smack.
    The most un-popular being the Northwestern and it's Captain Sig Hansen.
    Damfino why, seem OK to me & ya gotta be a SOB sometimes if you're in charge, especially in a really tough, crazy situation like they're in.
    Some dopes write in wanting to work for free, just to be on the show.
    We thought too the man overboard mighta been playing to the camera.
    Sig is the man. Look at the guy. He's a wreck smokes so much he can't laugh with out caughing something up, his hair is a mess, and lets not talk about his lazy eye.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast