Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deadliest Catch

OCMerrill
    Did anyone see the episode last night where they were watching a fisherman hanging off the side of another boat and then he was washed away and rescued by Time Bandit? Don't get this wrong because this is probably my favorite show right now. But that whole thing seemed fake as hell. If you watch closely they never showed the guy suddenly missing from the side of the boat where he was washed off.
    They never showed him in the water. The camera picks up as the are dragging a guys legs over the side. Then when they go talk to the saved fisherman fresh from the grip of death, his hair is completely dry. I watched it several times with my wife and she didn't feel that it was legit either. Still a good show though.
    I never gave it thought but now that you bring it up I see what your saying. I went to the DVR but the wife did the purge already.
    Worse thing I did was show my wife how to work the DVR. Now we share it... :jawdrop:

RCB19
    Love that show. I never miss it and if I have to I set the recorder for later. I don't care if there is a little camera/tv drama. Those guys are all some bad ass mofo's. How many of us could handle that???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123