Seventeen

OGShocker
    Forever #3 :cry:
    #8 til I see his Dad race again. :boxed:

SummitKarl
    6 :cry:

hotsand65

DaveA
    My guy retired...#2 Rusty Wallace...Still haven't picked a new guy. Can't go with Kurt Busch, ....wrong on too many levels.
    AMEN.
    Kurt, aka RubberFace just ain't the right replacement for RubberHead. (local nickname for Rusty....after bouncing around at Daytona years ago on his roof)
    I have given up on TeamPenske for the most part. I'm rootin' for Mikey to make a good showing in his deal, and I hope that Scott Riggs does well (NC boy). I do like Carl Edwards' attitude, and he's a really sincere guy around town here that folks just like.
    On the trucks, well, I'm just proud of ol' Ted Musgrave. Bobby Hamilton and Dennis Setzer, too. Way to go, Old Guys.
    Busch- hope that some of the Busch-only teams can stand up to the onslaught of the big-money Cup teams fielding BGN cars with Cup drivers. Go Kenny Wallace and Jason Keller!
    DaveA

AzMandella
    AMEN.
    Kurt, aka RubberFace just ain't the right replacement for RubberHead. (local nickname for Rusty....after bouncing around at Daytona years ago on his roof)
    I have given up on TeamPenske for the most part. I'm rootin' for Mikey to make a good showing in his deal, and I hope that Scott Riggs does well (NC boy). I do like Carl Edwards' attitude, and he's a really sincere guy around town here that folks just like.
    On the trucks, well, I'm just proud of ol' Ted Musgrave. Bobby Hamilton and Dennis Setzer, too. Way to go, Old Guys.
    Busch- hope that some of the Busch-only teams can stand up to the onslaught of the big-money Cup teams fielding BGN cars with Cup drivers. Go Kenny Wallace and Jason Keller!
    DaveA
    Ain't that the truth..I was a longtime Rusty fan until Penski went to Dodge.I have always been a Ford fan first and foremost.I have liked Carl Edwards ever since Jack Rousch put him in the Superchips truck and will continue to root for Carl and Rousch Racing.Jack is the class act of NASCAR.

tgun
    20 Smoke

RICHARD TILL
    Anybody but 8 or 24. I hope they get embarrased again. I`ve gone to Talladega every year since backstabbing no. 3 is`nt there.

OGShocker
    QUEER!...

H20 Toie
    #2 but now who knows i like Miller lite but will have to change to something else, What the hell are they thinking. it would be cool if Martin does good this year. but guess ill start rooting for Kasey

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast