Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COOL SANGER for SALE

BILLY.B
    Hey guys, a good friend called me yesterday to inform me that he has his 1976 Sanger bubble deck is for sale. The hull is black gelcoat/candy blue Sanger painted trim. Stock bore LS7, tunnel ram/ 660's/ mag/ 10 degree Casale with whirl away, and the engine has very very low hrs since Phil Stock racing engines freshed it up. The boat sits on a tandem Competitive trailer/ mag wheels/ new tires. Floor is in great condition and the hull has typical Sanger stress cracks, "BUT" very few. Boat is extremly clean and runs consistent high 90 mph passes. The boat can be seen on the new river rats tape. the boat is owned by Danny&Peggy Morrell. the price is $8000 obo. You can call Danny at 760-775-5947. This boat is a great buy for someone who would like to have a turn key boat RIGHT NOW!!! and look cool doing it.

Ian
    If Billy says it's nice, it's nice. Somebody should jump on this and come out to the V-drive bash and lay down some passes. Hey maybe Superdave could buy it just to hold him over untill his boat is finished. Thanks again Billy the boat for exceeded our expectations.

waterloged
    can someone post a picture of it?

Yes, this is a very clean boat....Dependable and fast...That's a good deal for an honest 90+ MPH.
    C'mon, somebody buy it....I need a good race around 95 at Needles.......

superdave013
    Ian:
    If Billy says it's nice, it's nice. Somebody should jump on this and come out to the V-drive bash and lay down some passes. Hey maybe Superdave could buy it just to hold him over untill his boat is finished. Thanks again Billy the boat for exceeded our expectations. lol, You and Billy must have been talking.
    I did just about do that the other day for a Hondo flat. The paint was shot so I was going to take a rattle can and paint those backwards flames on it that Billy likes so much.
    Maybe I can just come out and bum a ride with you.

SD,
    I found your tank top and will mail it today!!!

superdave013
    ssmike:
    SD,
    I found your tank top and will mail it today!!! LOL, ok, I forgot about that.
    Hey, would it be ok if I brought out your flywheel cover out to Needles? Still not to late to change your mind on that design ya know.

Yeah, I lost it during the big "move in" Sure deal...bring that bad boy to Needles, just be sure to bring some tools to install that puppy
    Hey, if you get a chance, send me a drawing of an alternate design....I am not exactly "in love" with the other one..
    Who knows, I might like the other one more!
    Mike

superdave013
    ssmike:
    Yeah, I lost it during the big "move in" Sure deal...bring that bad boy to Needles, just be sure to bring some tools to install that puppy
    Hey, if you get a chance, send me a drawing of an alternate design....I am not exactly "in love" with the other one..
    Who knows, I might like the other one more!
    Mike Oh shit, if your boats gonna be ready I better get it to you before the big event. I'll draw up something tonight and send it to you. Or maybe I'll post both of them here and we can let the masses take a look at it. eek!

Post those! Lets see what the consensus opinion is!!
    (Just keep it in the V-drive section, I don't wan't those Jet guys to unduly influence the decision)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast