Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are the drunks calling you?

Rattle Can Lou
    Is anybody else getting drunken phone calls at all hours of the night from one Billy B. and Dave Sammass. These freaks took the week off along with 22 other drunk boneheads and went to Needles. I say the next time this occurs we pull their cell phones to save them some embarasment. There is also "Hang em High King"....aka Rick King and the famous Bolt Nutzie. I guess the "Flamer" aka Jetboatjewru is also on duty down there. It's getting fricken rediculous. I hope these boys check into the "Hope House" when they get home because they're gonna need it. I guess the infamous JJ lookin at Beaver is also in attendance. Poor bastard, they're gonna ruin him.

dmontzsta
    Sounds like you are jealous...
    I am too...

lilrick
    Can you imagine all the baby oil wrestling and gay sex going on?

Rattle Can Lou
    Oh Grand Wizzer, you are oh so right. I am jealous...in fact I'm so fricken jealous that I checked the internet for a plane ticket from Boise to Vegas today and it was 338.00 bones round trip. There aint one of those gay blades that's worth that...well maybe Billy when he's courtin Maxi...that's always cute and sexy.

dmontzsta
    Oh Grand Wizzer, you are oh so right. I am jealous...in fact I'm so fricken jealous that I checked the internet for a plane ticket from Boise to Vegas today and it was 338.00 bones round trip. There aint one of those gay blades that's worth that...well maybe Billy when he's courtin Maxi...that's always cute and sexy.
    If you saw Maxi's hair right now, I bet you would shell out the $338.

Rattle Can Lou
    Yeah I could hear you squalling like a bull elk in the rut when you laid eyes on ol' Maxi in Parker..

lilrick
    Yeah I could hear you squalling like a bull elk in the rut when you laid eyes on ol' Maxi in Parker..
    hehe

Every day

bezer1
    22 other drunk boneheads went to needles. Thanks for the invite!!!

Life's Rough
    Is anybody else getting drunken phone calls at all hours of the night from one Billy B. and Dave Sammass. These freaks took the week off along with 22 other drunk boneheads and went to Needles. I say the next time this occurs we pull their cell phones to save them some embarasment. There is also "Hang em High King"....aka Rick King and the famous Bolt Nutzie. I guess the "Flamer" aka Jetboatjewru is also on duty down there. It's getting fricken rediculous. I hope these boys check into the "Hope House" when they get home because they're gonna need it. I guess the infamous JJ lookin at Beaver is also in attendance. Poor bastard, they're gonna ruin him.
    Good news is I was waxed from the race weekend and mostly slept through it, did here some shit that those fags are still using propane to BBQ. That is the only thing worse than having a pinch head power your race or river craft

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast