Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Evil VS Havasu

melbatoast
    Dr. Evil vs Havasu...
    How long do you think it will take for Dr. Evil to get knocked out if he trys the same moves he did in Stockton. By that i mean cutting everone off before the pace boat dropped the flag. Him and his pal Phatt Cat almost caused a few wrecks before the big wreck happened. THIS IS NOT A RUMOR, THIS IS A FACT SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES!!! Remember this is HAVI fellas that shiat will not fly here. TOO MANY BOYS FROM THE 909, And we will straighten you out if there are any questions. Keep it safe untill its safe to do otherwise because being arrested for fleeing the seen of an accident WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES HERE.

OnlyMoney
    Dr. Evil vs Havasu...
    How long do you think it will take for Dr. Evil to get knocked out if he trys the same moves he did in Stockton. By that i mean cutting everone off before the pace boat dropped the flag. Him and his pal Phatt Cat almost caused a few wrecks before the big wreck happened. THIS IS NOT A RUMOR, THIS IS A FACT SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES!!! Remember this is HAVI fellas that shiat will not fly here. TOO MANY BOYS FROM THE 909, And we will straighten you out if there are any questions. Keep it safe untill its safe to do otherwise because being arrested for fleeing the seen of an accident WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES HERE.
    Oh my God, you're a 909er!!!!!!! LMAO!

riverbound
    Dr. Evil vs Havasu...

http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/attach...1&d=1177548308

XtrmWakeborder
    LMAO watch out for those 909ers.....

Havasu1986
    It's a poker run..not a race Any accidents could stop the event forever.

XtrmWakeborder
    Oh my God, you're a 909er!!!!!!! LMAO!
    Damn you....steal my thunder

OnlyMoney
    Damn you....steal my thunder
    Well, I was a 909er once, then it was 951er and now I'm in the 702. It just cracks me up that melba is a 909er.

Jordy

melbatoast
    It's a poker run..not a race Any accidents could stop the event forever.
    They say that at every drivers meeting, it still never seems to stop pissing contest. Street justice seems to be the only other alternative thse guys will understand. They really don't seem to value the lives and safty of others DIDN'T EVEN STOP AFTER AN ACCIDENT WHERE PEOPLE WERE THROWN FROM A BOAT. WHICH HE COLLIDED WITH. INSTEAD JUST HEADED TO THE FIRST CARD STOP. WOW I 'M GLAD THERE COMING TO TOWN.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast