Thread: Another 100mph Hot Rod

CMZRACING
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CLASS...QQcategoryZ806 53QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Jim W
    I like the 10,000 RPM part....LOL
    Someone here should plug in his engine specs. and see what Desktop dyno says for HP. With less than .600 lift, and blower friendly????--->10 1/2 to 1 something around 550 HP.
    Would of liked to see the original Olds engin do 88 MPH also.....
    Be good, Jim

sunkisst
    The engine is fresh...10 hrs.The oil was changed about every 15 hrs.This doesnt compute.

707dog
    COME ON NOW ITS EBAY EVERYTHING DOES 100MPH..AND IS BLOWER READY!!

sleekcraft76
    i have had 2 sleekcraft rebels and i know that is bs! thoes things are as heavy as a dump truck.

DaveA
    I love this stuff!
    The ad sez:
    "MY BOAT WAS CLOCKED AT 88.8 MPH WITH THE OLD STOCK 455 GM."
    (pssst...hey...it was on the T R A I L E R ! and it was the Highway Patrol and he got a ticket....written proof, right?)
    Then some guy sez just what I would love to tell some of these people:
    "If you will guarantee 100 mph I will give your asking price. I have radar gun and will come there for demo"
    (Just stand on the side of the road with the Highway Patrol....at the bottom of a long hill, just to make sure he hits a hunnerd.)
    Somebody needs to make that statement with every one of these yayhoos.
    Then the dancin' begins:
    "THE BOAT WAS CLOCKED BY THE PREVIOUS OWNER VIA GPS AT 80MPH WITH A STOCK ENGINE, WHICH WAS FILMED AND I'VE SEEN THE VIDEO. MULTIPLE BOAT/RACE/ENGINE BUILDERS HAVE PROJECTED THE BOAT'S TOP SPEED AT 100 PLUS WITH THE NEWLY BUILT ENGINE."
    I'll bet he knows alot of engine builders up there that would stick their necks out that far. Oh, right. It's built to turn 10,000 rpm, so that's what they're basing their opinions on....plus an 8-71 and NOS.
    But here, don't take my word for it, make the previous owner squirm too:
    "I CAN PUT YOU IN TOUCH WITH THE PREVIOUS OWNER FOR ANY FURTHER INFO[HE'S A REALLY NICE GUY AND WE'VE REMAINED IN TOUCH;HE WANTS TO BUY THE BOAT BACK BUT NO $$]"
    Oh? No money to buy back this Rocket? This highly tuned $10,000+ powerplant installed in this 100mph-capable hull that is being bid upon? And he can buy it back for the low, low price of $6999.? heh heh heh. But you told somebody else that:
    "MONEY WAS NO OBJECT TO THE PREVIOUS OWNER AS HE WAS PLANNING ON KEEPING IT FOREVER AND HE WAS A MECHANIC PROFESSIONALLY"
    Now I guess we can suspect why money suddenly became an object and he sold it to Mr 100mph here.
    I apologize for my cynicism tonite. It did need some exercising just to keep in shape, tho, and this ad came up just in time...