Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hells Angels win county lawsuit..

LOWRIVER2
    LOL,
    Fact is,it's just like football, you hope to give more plastic than take it, in the end, all that matters is you win and 99.9% of the time, WE win, regardless of what a court says, so if I was the idiot, I'd think about that stat. But, as we all know, idiots don't think, hence my job security.
    Hey, to each his own, I just laugh at how certain wanna be bad guys get so much hype when they really have'nt done enough to be a blip on the crime scene in the last ten years. There sure are a lot of nut swinging wanna be's that look up to the equivalent of low time collars in my book.

HammerDown
    The "The Black Widows" in (Every Which Way But Loose) were some bad mofo's

Jbb
    I always hated it when Eric Von Zipper would point his finger at his temple.....and lock up.....
    http://www.thebambamproject.com/imag...n%20Zipper.jpg
    Check out all the gang related hot rod pics at ....Bikini Beach! (http://www.wediditforlove.com/diggers-Bikini-Beach.html)

big kahoona
    Whatever the outcome,
    Don't get all excited about cop's paying out of their own pockets, we don't.
    As for what what get's settled in ANY court case, the truth on either side is NEVER at issue, it's about who's SALES PITCH, (D.A. or Defense) the jury buys. Based on the very low educational level of many Californians, it's amazing anyone gets convicted.
    As for biker "gangs" , they are'nt much of a problem, mostly small time meth users, sellers and small prostitution rings.
    I love how white criminals get all the "hype" of being so bad ass. I've never seen any white man take seven rounds to the ten ring and still fight four officers on the ground, I've seen ten hispanics/blacks do just that in my short 14 years. The white guys always give up around two rounds and bitch out.
    NOT ALL WHITE MEN !! I'LL PROMISE YOU ! R-M-C 6913

Tom Brown
    I feel bad ass when I listen to rap music.

big kahoona
    3 Cops Was Busted A Few Weeks Ago By The Fbi For Raiding Drug Houses And Keeping What They Found . Then Taking The Drugs Out Of State To Sale . I Feel That They're Alot Of Dirty Cops In This World.

Tom Brown
    I Feel That They're Alot Of Dirty Cops In This World.
    Probably RAP fans.

superdave013
    someone please explain this red/white 81 thing. I don't ride and have know idea what it means.
    And as far as Hell Angles being criminals or not I have another question.
    What does a guy have to do to join that club?

Jordy
    I heard that you have to shoot 5 cops, 8 rival biker members and move 20 lbs of meth and that was on the internet so it must be true, right SWB?

Tom Brown
    25 to life.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast