Just a bit of my opinion on torque wrenches: I have been calibrating and repairing them for 25 years, and this is what I've found. Mountz and Tohnichi are both very good, but very pricey. Snap On used to be good, but since they bought CDI, the quality is very poor. The original company that made them is Precision Instruments. They are still in business and make good wrenches. Proto was good until Stanley bought them up, and now they suck. As far as Craftsman, good wrenches, by far the most repeatable I've found. Utica was ok, but they got bought by Cooper and now they suck too. Sturtevant Richmont were alright, but haven't seen much of them lately. My favorite to calibrate now days are Armstrong. But, the most important thing is to adjust it to the lowest setting after every use. I own a Craftsman that is 20 plus years old and I have yet to adjust the calibration of it. It gets used on a monthly basis and has never gone out of cal. I usually check it every couple of years and it is spot on. Any questions, just let me know.